Chapter 4: DAMN

*Excuse the grammar and punctuation*

Romey's POV

I heard my alarm clock go off.... 4:00am I honestly didn't feel like going in, I can't wait to make my own hours because I would only work about 3 days a week. I got out of bed and went to my kitchen to make me some tea I'm not a big coffee person but once I'm up IM UP. I went into my bathroom to do my hygiene stuff and decided to put on one of my favorite brand of scrubs FIG these are the best scrubs in my opinion. 1 hour later once I was dress I grabbed my keys and drove to my residency hospital Ochsner Medical Center. Once I got to the hospital I parked my car and the first person I see is Doctor Allen. (DAMN I got to talk to this nigga) .

Dr.Allen
Wassup Romey
Romey
Hello DR... Allen
Dr. Allen
Lol you funny
Romey
(Not that damn funny)
Well see you inside Dr.Allen

Creepy ass dude I really didn't like him talking to me, he does that to a lot of women around here especially the nurses. Hopefully I can avoid him today because he's my Intendant so that's going to be kind of hard... I was working on a patient when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around a saw you know who.

Dr.Allen
Hey Romey I haven't seen you all day where have you been?
Romey
I had labs and I was busy with patients sorry... and also I would mind if yo called me Dr.Gbadamosi
Dr.Allen
One day it'll be Dr.Allen as well
Romey
Look you starting to get on my last nerve with your antics call me by my EARNED name respect me or the chief will here about this got it?

After I set his ass straight I went back to my patients. 16 hours later I was finally off work until tomorrow night and I had to go get my ring from Darnell's house I shot Ms.Ella a text.

Romey
Good morning Ms.Ella it's Romey I just wanted to let you know I'm on my over
Ms.Ella
Oh yes dear I'm actually running some errands here's the address and he's there
Romey
Okay thank you so much

I put the address in my phone it read 21828 Turkey Creek Dr. it looked so familiar, but whatever I put it in my GPS it took about 20 minutes to get over there from the hospital. I soon as I pulled up I saw Darnell's 2019 dodge challenger demon I parked my car on the curb and got out, when I got to the it immediately opened.

Darnell
Wassup?
Romey
Not much..
Darnell
Lol coo come in

Darnell's POV

Damn she look good but this attitude is not it at all that's the quickest way to turn me off. I honestly don't think she remembers me, but then again it was a fucked up situation....

Darnell
You can follow me upstairs, I kept it in my safe
Romey
Okay
Darnell
So... How are you?
Romey
I'm good thanks for asking and you?
Darnell
I'm great everything is great
Romey
So you live here alone?
Darnell
Ummm... I

Darnell's POV

As soon as I was beginning to speak Ms.Ella walked in thank god, I can't tell her I got something going on.

Darnell
Hey Ms.Ella
Ms.Ella
Hey boss man....OHHH PRETTY GIRL how you doing?
Romey
I'm good and you
Ms.Ella
Can't complain pretty girl
Ms.Ella
So Darnell I was wondering if I could leave a little early today because of my daughter?
Darnell
Ms.Ella you know can leave whatever you want
Ms.Ella
Okay I love you
Darnell
Love you too OG
Romey
(Damn I didn't know or seem like they was that close)
Darnell
Okay so here it is
Romey
Well thank you so much
Darnell
So.... how's your sister?
Romey
She's good thanks for asking and I'm sure she'll want to know how you're doing as well
Darnell
Well she's nicer than you are but tell her I'm well
Romey
Yeahhh..... about that I'm sorry I know you were trying to do some good and I over reacted and thank you Darnell
Darnell
It's coo Romey
Romey
Well I guess I'll see you then
Darnell
I'll walk you to the door

As I began to walk out the door Darnell turned me around a kissed me, I looked at him for a minute than I kissed him again. He pushed me against the wall and begin kissing in my neck and it felt so good but I can't.

Romey
Darnell stop
Darnell
I'm sorry...
Romey
I have to go

I damn near ran out that house I just couldn't go there with him, who knows what type of females been through this house, I just don't have time for it.

Darnell's POV

Shit!! I literally just fucked things up but I can't blame her she went through a lot with her last relationship forget it. I went to sit on my couch when I got a text from Shawn.

Shawn
Hey my business trip has been extended 2 more days and Sahere is staying with me
Darnell
Shawn you been gone for 3 days already and I wanna see my daughter
Shawn
You will see her when I get back I have to go now bye

I'm so sick of this shit bro I just want to see my kid. then my mind went to Romey and I wonder what she's doing now.....

Romey's POV

I literally can't believe he did that every since I left his house I couldn't get him off my mind. I just went upstairs to my bathroom to take a shower and try to relax and get him off my mind, after I showed I fixed myself a snack and just chilled on my couch Aja hasn't called or text me since that morning we left Darnell's house I decided to shoot her a quick text.

Romey
Hey sissy call me I miss you!!😘😩

I sat on my couch for about 2 hours watching movies and I thought to myself FUCK IT!! I hopped up and went to my bedroom closet to my lingerie section.......

What Romey about to do?
Where's Aja?
Darnell and Ms.Ella close like that?
Who's Shawn?
HOW DOES DARNELL KNOW ABOUT ROMEY?!?!
Comment🤗🏁💙

Picture of Darnell's Daughter Sahere in the header