Chapter 1

Romey POV

I look around my beautiful 2 story home that I've worked for since I was a teenager, I always wanted to have a cottage in New Orleans. I wonder why I was so alone in my big beautiful home....

Flashback: STOP!! STOP!! I begged for him to stop hitting me SHUT THE FUCK UP!! YOU BEEN OUT FUCKING OTHER NIGGAS!! I only love you..

I was in a verbal and mentally abusive relationship for 5 years with my first love. We were the perfect couple all the way up until my senior year in high school, I remember him coming to pick me up from school one day. We had gotten into an argument over a girl he was talking to and touching on outside of school.

Flashback:

Romey's boyfriend
I told you it was nothing
Romey
No it wasn't nothing why were you touching her
Romey's Boyfriend
Shut the fuck up Romey because I'm tired of
arguing with you over nothing
Romey
We'll talk about this when we get home
Romey's boyfriend
IT WAS NOTHING SHUT THE FUCK UP!!
Romey
Fuck you I'm done with this shit
Romey's boyfriend
You what?
Romey
I'm done bye

Next thing you know I'm being pulled by my hair into his house and upstairs into the bedroom. He ripped off my clothes and forces himself inside of me.

Romey
STOP!! STOP!! (Cries)
Romey's boyfriend
SHUT THE FUCK UP ROMEY!

This continued for hours and also for the next 3 years. I was a good girlfriend I don't know why he would do this to me after all I've done for him. I supported him to the fullest when he was in the NFL. A couple weeks after he raped me I found out I was pregnant but I had an abortion, I could not bring a baby into this world if it was from him.

What happened to Romey's ex boyfriend?
Do y'all think you guys would like her?
Leave comments🤗🏁💙