Chapter 7: Oh Shit.....

*Excuse the grammar and punctuation*

Aja's POV

It's only been a few days and I'm ready to get out this hotel, as I was packing everything I thought of Ian and the text he send me the other day but I honestly don't think it's a good idea for us to go out hell I just got out of a relationship not even a week ago. I'll just keep things copesthetic with him for now ;) ...........

Mr.Henry (The Butler)
Ms.Gbadmosi........ Ms Gbadmosi
Aja
OH!!!! I'm sorry Mr.Henry
Mr.Henry
Oh no you're fine I'm all done so you're good to go
Aja
Okay great thank you so much Mr.Henry for everything.
Mr.Henry
I'm truly sorry about everything but I'll tell you this you're a beautiful black queen who's intelligent, you don't need or have to put up with anything less than what you deserve and you're worthy of everything that you ask for.
Aja
You're going to make me cry thank you for that
(I hugged Mr.Henry and gave have him $500 tip)
Mr.Henry
Aja NOOOOO!!!! this is to much
Aja
I'll see you later Mr.Henry

After I left the hotel it took me about an hour an a half to get home ughhhhhhh I was so happy to be back in my space. I parked in my driveway and hopped out my car not even getting my luggage, as soon as I reached the front door I stood there for about 3 minutes I finally went inside, as soon as I stepped inside I noticed all of Joma's things were gone I felt sad but than again FUCK EM!  I also noticed that the cleaners did an amazing job. My bed set arrived yesterday and I couldn't wait to see it because I know it's bomb, soon as I stepped in my bedroom I got a big surprise.

Shawn's POV

I'm finally going home after almost a week being away from my home and my husband I miss him soo much and I know sahere is ready to see her dad.

Shawn
Sahere get you're bags we don't want to be late to see daddy!!
Sahere
No mommy no no I want daddy
Shawn
Okay than come on honey

*5 hours later*

After our plane landed I got all our things and got into our Lyft, my baby was knocked out I wanted to surprise Darnell but I didn't want to wake her. I took us about 45 minutes to get home as soon as we pulled up, I seen that Darnell was there and I seen a Lexus LS I don't know anyone with a Lexus so at this point I'm wondering who the hell is at my home.......

What was the surprise in Aja's room?
The Lexus in the driveway??

*picture of Aja's bedroom I'm the header*
Comment🤗🏁💙