Chapter 11: What's Been Going On?!?

*Excuse punctuation and Grammar*

Darnell's POV

I'm already sick of this quarantine shit I can't go home to my family I know Shawn PISSED I haven't been home in 2 weeks. I tried calling and texting but I get no response I really miss her but I still can't get Romey out my head, I haven't talk to her either but I know I should keep my distance from her if I want my family......

Romey's POV

I've been in Puerto Rico for about 2 weeks now just trying to get away from the craziness I still can't wrap my head around the fact that Marshawn's back. I don't know when I can go back home it's just a nightmare the only thing that's been getting me through is Aja, I talked to my mom but she doesn't really know what happened between us all those years ago and I certainly don't won't to tell her now. I often think about Darnell just wondering what he's doing but he has a family so I can't think too much on him I ready to go home and face the music.......

Aja's POV

It's been a long and stressful 2 weeks with work and making sure my sissy is okay. I'm miss her this nigga Marshawn decided to hop skip his ass to New Orleans after all this time and try to scroll his ass back into Romey's life after what he did to her smh and on top of that Joma called me 2 days ago but I'm not trying to hear nothing from him I can't believe all this is going on right now. I didn't tell Romey that Marshawn went to her house but I feel it's in her best interest not to know.....

Shawn' s POV

This quarantine has been tough on us we literally can't move without a dang mask or gloves, I've actually been happy these past few weeks without Darnell for all I care he can stay gone we don't need him anyway. Rick and I have got a lot closer and Sahere seems to like him and Kelis a lot, but we haven't done anything if that's what y'all thinking just hanging out so far.......

Marshawn's POV

I been in New Orleans for a little minute now and I still haven't seen my baby I went by her house but it looks like she haven't been there in a while. I remember one time years ago she said if she was to ever run away she would go back home to Puerto Rico......

Abigay (Romey and Aja's Mom)

I've been so worried about my girls lately it's unsettling I was wondering if I should take a flight out to see them. It's like I've been receiving so many signs from God lately but Ignoring them something bad is about to happen.....

Darnell hasn't been home in 2 weeks??!
Romey went to Puerto Rico??!?
Joma hit up Aja?!!
Shawn still going out with Dr.Swan (Rick)?!!
Marshawn knows where Romey lives!!
Abigay knows something is about to happen.....
Comment!!
🤗🏁💙