Chapter 12: Say it aint so....

*Excuse Punctuation and Grammar*

Romey's POV

It was a quiet and beautiful night in Puerto Rico I decided to sit out on my balcony with a blanket just to relax, until I heard something coming from my living room I got up to see what the sound was. I looked around the living room and the kitchen area I didn't see anything that could be making the noise, so I went until my bedroom omg.......

Romey
What are you doing here......
Marshawn
I miss you baby it's been a minute
Romey
Please (Cries)
Marshawn
Please what......
Romey
Just go Marshawn please
Marshawn
I love you Romey always and forever remember?? Why would I ever let you go...... again

Romey's POV

I tried to run before he grab me and pushed me against the wall and started kissing me I kneed him in the balls and ran to the front door to get away from him, only to find out that he jammed the fucking lock DAMN IT!! I quickly hid in a closet that was by the side door......

Darnell's POV

Damn it feels good to be home I can't wait to see my girls, it's like 4am right now and I do not want to disturb them because there sleeping. I put my bags down by the front door and went upstairs to check on them I went to Sahere's room first OMG I missed that face she's so fucking beautiful. I walked to the edge of her bed and gave her a kiss on the cheek before tucking the covers tight around her and leaving. Then I went to my bedroom damn just looking at my wife made me realize how much I need and miss her, I took off my clothes and got into bed cuddling against her.

Marshawn's POV

ROMEY!!!! I know you still in here you're wallet is on the kitchen counter, you making this harder than what it has to be just talk to me I been thinking about you for a long time I love you baby please!!

Romey's POV

I can hear Marshawn's voice and I can tell by the echo he's in the kitchen and I knew this was my moment to get away. I opened the door slowly to make sure he wasn't in the living room and he wasn't, so I quickly ran out the side door to the hallway he had forgot to lock barely clothed with a satin pajama set. I ran all the way to the front desk demanding the police I waited in the managers office for 20 minutes irritated as hell because they were taking so long, thinking Marshawn was going to come down here I was in deep thought when the police came in.

Sheriff Martinez
Hello ma'am I'm Sheriff Martinez and this is my Deputy Vali he's going to go check you're room but can you please tell us what happen?

Romey
Well he's my Ex-Boyfriend I haven't seen him in so long, he must have tracked me down because last time I checked he was in a completely different state. I got a text a couple weeks ago from him and I came here to get away for a while hoping he would just leave me alone somehow he popped up here with a gun.

Sheriff Martinez
Okay so you don't know how he got wind of you being in Puerto Rico? You didn't tell anyone where you were going?

Romey
No sir absolutely no one knew I was here is he going to be arrested?

Deputy Vali
Sheriff..... he's gone........

Darnell's back with his family!!
Marshawn is crazy crazy!
Romey still doesn't know Marshawn went to her house (read last chapter)
He's gone?!?!?
Comment!!
🤗🏁💙