Chapter 15: Consequences

*Excuse punctuation and grammar*

Shawn's POV

I got to figure out a way to tell Darnell about this trip, I'm super nervous but I have to he just left with Sahere to go pick up some groceries this gives me enough time to pack. I was packing all of the outfits I thought I might need when I came across this old sexy dress that Darnell use to love, I threw it in my bag and zipped it as soon as I heard the door open.

Darnell
Hey bae??!! (Mommy!!)
Shawn
Hey baby
Darnell
What you doing?
Shawn
Ummmm packing
Darnell
Packing for what bae?
Shawn
A business trip.........
Darnell
Shawn I thought you was cutting back hours and when was you gone tell me about this shit?!?
Shawn
I'm sorry baby but I was going to tell you I was trying to find the right time
Darnell
I don't want to argue about this right now if you going just go.

Darnell's POV

I'm so over this shit man she always does this putting everything else before this family, if she wants to go I'm not gone stop her Sahere and I will be just fine for a couple of days.

Shawn's POV

After talking to Darnell I put my luggage in my car and kissed my baby bye I have to leave but this time felt so different it was almost like this is over goodbye.........

Romey's POV

I really need to get back to my life this is taking a toll on my mental, Aja has been a huge help with letting me stay in her guest house but I have to go home. I went up to the main house I seen her car was in the driveway and Joma's car too I know this nigga is not in there!! Omg but whatever she's grown. I quietly went in to grab my keys and go. It took about 30 minutes me to get home I drove so slow deep down I was terrified to go home but I can't live in fear. I pulled up in my driveway, got all my things out my car and made my way in as soon as I opened my door I sit everything down by the door and looked around making sure everything was in its place. I went into my kitchen to make me a glass of wine I definitely needed it and a bath as well, after I bathe I immediately got into bed I decided that tomorrow will be a self care day FOR SURE!!

Trisha's POV

I'm pregnant!! I can't believe this it's all I been wanting since I was 17 is to be a mom and now it's finally here and with the man I love. I know he doesn't feel the same way but I'm able to give him something Aja can't so he has no choice but to love me but for right now I need to make this money.......

Aja's POV

I can't believe I fell for the shit this nigga was talking omg I'm so disappointed in myself. I slowly got out the bed trying not to wake Joma up but better believe he leaving in a bit after I talk to Romey, I went out to my guest house I didn't see her in there and her keys are gone I'm guessing she probably went home. I honestly don't think that's the best idea but she hasn't heard from Marshawn in a while and I know she hasn't been herself lately, so this is probably for the best I went back to the main house to properly escort Joma out of my house and when I got inside I saw him in the kitchen making breakfast like he live here.

Aja
Joma you have to go......
Joma
Aja please I'm trying to make things right between us
Aja
By having sex with me and cooking breakfast??
Joma
No not just this but showing you that I'm committed to you
Aja
This is over Joma..... you been sleeping with Trish for I don't know how long, you're a lier and a cheater I had a weak moment and you took complete advantage  of it and speaking of this trick ass bitch why you not with her??? Why you in my house??? How long y'all been messing around?!?
Joma
Look Aja I know I messed up and I love you and I miss you and this thing with Trish was only temporary a few months I promise baby that's all I'm sorry please give me another chance
Aja
You've had to many chances........

Shawn chosen work over her family?? Smh
Is Darnell and Shawn over?!
Trish pregnant!!
Do y'all think Romey is safe now??
Is Aja done with Joma??
🤗🏁💙