Chapter 14: Confessions of a side chick

*Excuse Punctuation and Grammar*

Trish POV

Long time no see yeah I know right, I had a lot going on from my crazy ass family to the crazy ass clubs and on top of that this Joma and Aja situation. Joma been pissin me off he's always bring up Aja like damn she don't want you anymore plus you with me now, if I hear her fucking name again I swear to god.

Joma
We not together I love you but we just messing around like always....
Trisha
Messing around?? Nigga we been together since before y'all broke up hell if you want to put a timer on it it's been 3 years.
Joma
Look you know I'm in love with Aja and that's not going to change EVER!!
Trisha
Look baby I love you and I want us to work
Joma
Me too and hopefully that will happen until then I'm gone do my thing.

Joma POV

Trish been trippin these pass few weeks we not together, I do love her but I miss Aja that's the love of my life and I need to figure out how to get her back. I'm actually about to ride to her house now.

Aja POV

Work life has been stressful but it's all a blessing I finally got a day off and I'm just chilling at home right now watching P-Valley until I seen a car pull up into my driveway "What the hell" I know damn well this not who I think it is....

Trisha POV

I'm getting all my stuff for my stripper bag ready to dance at this new hot club tonight called Mellies, all the ballers be in there I was getting ready and all of a sudden I felt this urge to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and I literally threw up all everything after I gathered my thoughts I just sat on the bathroom thinking what the hell have I done.....

Aja
WHAT THE FUCK!!!! Why are you here?!?!
Joma
Wait let me explain Aja I miss you and I'm so sorry for everything I put you through
Aja
GET OUT OF MY HOUSE JOMA
Joma
Just hear me out I'm not messing with Trish anymore I'm done with that Aja please I love you and I will do anything to get you back please!!
Aja
You fill of it Joma...

Aja's POV

I miss him so much but I can't do this shit again but he look so good right now. I was in a trance staring at him and he just rushed into me pushing me up against the wall and started kissing me and touching all over my body "Joma stop" ughhhhh this feels so good but it's so wrong. He picked me up and took me to my bedroom he slowly took the little clothes that I had on off "Jomaaa" he started kissing on my neck and worked his way down to my vagina and licked and sucked all over my pearl. He ate my pussy for about 20 minutes then he came up and pulled out his HARD dick, which was showing through his gym shorts and immediately jammed it inside of me thrusting in and out OMG!! This felt so good "You miss this baby?" "Ughhhhh Joma" he flipped me over and pounded me from behind "OH FUCK JOMAAA!!!" "Almost there baby fuck I love you girl" after about 30 more minutes of pounding my ass in he came inside me.

Trish is throwing up???
Joma lying to Trish about Aja!?!
AJA AND JOMA HAD SEX!!!!!!
Trish and Joma in the header
🤗🏁💙