Chapter 2

The hour passes easily after that spectacle, tracer leaves the class and glances at the paper. Next is science, tracer gets excited as she can't wait to see Winston. She spead through the hallway keeping low and avoiding any collision following the way Genji showed her. Finally after navigating the filled hallway she arrived at the classroom. The lab was spacious but that was to be expected due to Winston's size. Tracer stepped into the classroom and heard a loud, happy voice "Lena! Welcome!" Winston walked over and gave her a big smile. "I'm happy you can join me in Overwatch. How's your chrono accelerator?" He said inspecting it. "It's been perfect! I've followed your maintenance word for word". Tracer looked down, the glowing blue ring emitting light. Ever since the accident tracer had to wear her accelerator or she would slip in and out of time. It's almost become her new normal, but she still wishes she didn't have to deal with the light at night. "Remember Lena if you need anything i'm here for you" Winston said, "You went through a lot these past few years, more than anyone should'' Tracer felt tears welling up, when her life went to hell Winston was always there for her she first hand saw the sleepless nights he went through for her. And she plans to repay him someday. "Thank you winston." She said rubbing her eyes. "I promise i'll let you know!". "Good, now pick a seat you have class in 5 minutes." He chuckled.

Tracer picked a seat and unpacked a notebook for class, the class was structured with 2 columns of wide desks for about 3 people each. Tracer sat in the back to the left, she waited for class to start, scanning the students as they walked in; most of them looked pretty normal except for Fareeha who came in, walking past the rows until she sat in the desk with tracer with a simple "hey". And to her right sat a girl playing on her switch, she had drawn pink triangles on her face with makeup. Tracer could sense the bell was about to ring and Winston felt it too as he started to prepare for the day's lesson, but as the students began to quiet down a large student wearing a mask walked in as quickly as he could and rushed to find a seat. "Could I sit here? Only if you don't mind" The masked boy said to the girl still playing her game. "Huh? Sure i don't mind! I'm Hana by the way it's lovely to meet you!" after that the boy sat down next to her "I'm Mako Thank you" He said in a raspy voice.

The class started and it went fairly well as Tracer paid pretty good attention. Winston was a pretty good teacher, Before she knew it Winston said "We're halfway through class and you all have been good so let's take a 10 minute break" Winston proceeded to then leave stating he needed to do something. Tracer started to check her phone responding to messages, before a small commotion came from her right, "Oh my gosh! It's so cute!" Hana exclaimed looking into Makos bag, Tracers interest was peaked as she glanced over seeing mako holding his bag open for Fareeha and Hana looking in, Tracer intrigued got up and looked in and saw a small snow white bunny in a little bed seemingly homemade, "Woah! It's so cute!" Tracer said putting her hand in and petting it. "His name is Auzzy" Mako rasped "Oh really? Why the name?" Fareeha asked petting him when tracer was done "I brought him with me from home, and I wanted a reminder" he said pulling some lettuce and feeding the bunny while Hana awed at it munching on the snack. "You're from australia?" Tracer asked, "Yeah I was a little.... Hard to handle back home" he said struggling to find the right wording, Tracer thought about what he meant, but he was at Overwatch so she expected that he must be extraordinary in some way. "You used to live on a farm?" Hana asked her interest peaked "Yeah we had pigs,horses,sheep,and cows" Mako gushed as he started talking in more detail about the animals. "Really?" Hana said "Did you ride the horses?" Hana said as Mako showed pictures from his phone of the animals "Nah wasn't my kinda thing but we had schools come and the older kids could ride em" the conversation went on as Hana kept bombarding Mako with questions, Tracer started to return to her seat, and as she sat down Fareeha tapped her shoulder "Hey were you in the class with the fight?" she asked "Man news travels fast" tracer thought to herself, "Oh yeah, why?" tracer asked. "Cause no ones ever done that before," Fareeha said excited "If anyone fights its almost always after school, no one dares to piss of Morrison" She continued, "The last time someone tried to fight on school grounds they had to run laps everyday for the rest of the year" She said. "Woah really?" Tracer said before they could continue Winston walked into the classroom and proceeded to guide everyone back into the lecture. "Tell me everything during lunch" Fareeha whispered.