Chapter 10

Angela attempted to explain but as soon as Genji put on his shirt, Fareeha grabbed him and threw him out the window. "Stop, let me explain!" Angela shouted. But either Fareeha couldn't hear or didn't care. Genji hit the lawn, ignoring the pain, got up and sprinted down the road. "This is bullshit! I didn't do anything" He shouted as he ran. Fareeha landed in front of him from the air, "Likely story" she replied as she grabbed Genji by the neck and shot straight up into the air. The plating on his neck helped but it still wasn't easy to breathe. She got around 30 feet in the air before dropping him to the ground, "It's been a minute but nows better than never" Genji thought, He cleared his head., he felt energy well up in his body. He pushed it through him and with a green blur he shot through the air to the nearest house and hit the roof. Fareeha landed on the roof soon after "Nice tricks Genji" She mocked. The two heard the door to the house open, The owner hearing the crash. "Let's take this somewhere else" Fareeha said, revving her jets. She launched herself at Genji tackling him while burning her jets flying over the houses. The ride was short but unpleasant as it took about 10 minutes to get to the ocean, granted Fareeha was flying insanely fast.

Fareeha sharply turned up and kicked Genji toward an empty building at the pier, Genji crashed through the window falling down. The building was empty, the only thing there was some bottles and empty paint cans. Fareeha landed in front of him letting him get up, "Fareeha calm down, this isn't what you think!" Genji exclaimed. Fareeha scoffed "yeah like im gonna listen to you of all people". Fareeha said approaching him, Genji walked backwards trying to make space "Look she just-" Genji started before Fareeha's jets burned and she launched forward kicking him square in the chest. Genji slammed against the wall, random debris landing on him. She wasn't going to listen. Fareeha walked towards him Genji pushed the debris off of him and stood up, he didn't want to but he wasn't going to let her treat him like a punching bag. Fareeha went in for another hit but Genji slipped to the right grabbing her arm and twisting it and slamming her to the ground. Genji attempted to hold her but her jets flared up and shot her away, losing his grasp. She pivoted around flying towards him, slamming her elbow into his face. Blood powered out of his nose as he hit the ground. "I really thought you changed" She exclaimed, Genji stayed silent as she yelled. "You weren't hitting on girls, you stopped crashing parties!" Fareeha continued "But here you are sleeping with my girlfriend!" She screamed. "I didn't know you were dating until like 10 minutes ago!" Genji Argued. "Ok sure" Fareeha mocked, "I can't believe I lied for you!" Genji was confused, "What?". Fareeha rolled her eyes "I lied to Tracer, I told her you were a good guy who got into a bad accident" Genji was shocked "But clearly you're not" She spitted out. Genji stood up, he was thinking of rebuttals, things to prove that she was wrong. But the more he thought the more he knew she was right. "I was a bad person." Genji said "But I'm a new man now." He said. Fareeha looked pissed as she revved her jets and flew at him, Genji ducked letting her fly a little bit before grabbing her ankle. Moving fast and with all she could muster he threw her over his shoulder slamming her onto the ground. She gasped for air, keeling over on the ground. She slowly stood up, Genji took a few steps back making some space in case she dashed again. Fareeha started messing with her gauntlet, "Look let's calm down and talk it out" Genji said. Fareeha turned around aiming at his feet, with a quick sound of released pressure a small ball crashed right in front of Genji which blasted him back against the wall. "What the hell! Missiles really?" He shouted running away up the set of stairs. "Concussive blasts to be precise" She taunted "They're non lethal but have more than enough push". Fareeha flew up aiming her next blast at Genji, Launching it she blasted Genji over the railing making him fall down straight on his side. Genji groaned in pain, thoughts swirled in his head like a whirlpool. "I didn't even do anything wrong. Why can't she listen? If I'm losing to her then when will I ever be able to beat Honzo?" Genji slammed his fist into the ground, pushing himself up onto his feet. Fareeha aimed at him again, but with Green energy he dashed towards her, taking his knee and slamming into her ribs. Fareeha attempted to grab him, but he dashed away to her right. She launched a blast in his direction. Genji jumped in the air, and almost as if he had a mid air platform, jumped twice, dodging the blast and dashing towards her landing a punch straight across the cheek. Fareeha reacted with a solid kick to his gut, launching him back and taking aim. Genji grabbed a glass bottle and chucked it at her face, she stumbled back maneuvering away from the bottle. When she looked back Genji was gone, she checked all around, nothing. Genji then dashed from his spot on the ceiling to deliver a kick to her back in between her shoulder blades. Fareeha fell down coughing and wheezing, Genji was panting as well, hoping the fight was over. Fareeha recovered but before she could say or do anything a shining light came from the window, filling the room to the brim with warm light. Angela, wearing her Valkyrie Gear, flew down to the floor, and Genji noticed that for the first time that he's known her, she looked pissed. Angela walked toward Fareeha, "What the hell are you doing!" Angela screamed. "Like you have room to talk!" Fareeha began before Angela smacked Fareeha across her face, "Listen to me!" Angela said "First off, I'm 21! He's like 16. Why would I get with him!" Angela ranted. Fareeha wanted to respond but Angela didn't stop "You always act never thinking!" She yelled "The reason Genji was at my home was cause you pulled that lying stunt and I wanted to set the record straight! And I was doing some repairs". Fareeha went quiet before trying to respond "Angela i'm sorry-", Angela interrupted "No! I don't wanna hear it!" She said fed up. "For now we're through, I need some space" Angela admitted. Fareeha stayed quiet for a while, before responding with a quiet "Ok", She walked outside and flew off. Genji looked at Angela, "Hey are you ok?" He asked, Angela sniffled "Yeah i'll be fine, I just need space" Genji nodded and left but not until making sure she had a safe way home.