Chapter 12

The class was silent, Akande stood up, his face contorted with anger. "You think you won huh!" He yelled at Genji. Genji laid on the ground unconscious, "Wake up! I'm not through with you!" Akande raised his fist preparing to hit him again, before being launched by a massive hit from Winston. Akande hit the wall and fell to the ground. Winston approached Akande, His fur bright red, "Get healed from Angela, then go to Morrison's office now." He demanded. Akande stood up, looking at the class and back to Winston. "Fine" He muttered leaving the class. Winston calmed down, retrieving his glasses before addressing the class. "The rest of the class is a study hall." He said, his voice was calm, but he was still angry.

*

Ana pulled out the needle from Tracer's arm, "It's a relaxer, it'll make you a bit woozy but you'll have an easier time staying at the right time." She said throwing the needle away. "Thank you, Ms.Ana," She said. Ana laughed "it's just ms." She said. The door opened and Angela came in holding Genji, his arm and leg being carried by Eric. "What the hell happened!" Ana screamed as she saw the boy, Eric set the metal limbs down on her desk as Angela set Genji down on an empty bed in the large room. "Take a wild guess" Eric spat. Ana slammed her hand into her desk "You two stay here, work on them. I'm going to go have a word with Akande".

Morrison's office felt packed, Morrison, Reinhardt, Reyes, and Ana were standing, while Akande sat in the chair in front of Morrison's desk. The room was quiet until Morrison spoke "What the hell were you thinking?" He asked. Akande sighed "I got ahead of myself" He started, before being interrupted by Ana "You cannot be serious, you ripped a student's prosthetic limbs off" The office was silent again. Morrison sighed "Look, Ana, you can handle Akande's punishment but in the meantime, I need to contact Genji's family, and Reyes, you need to talk with your Talon students about their behavior". Reyes nodded and left the room. Morrison was about to pick up his phone to call Genji's family before Reinhardt stopped him "I'll do it! Take a break Morrison, you need it after today." He said leaving the office. Morrison sat back down, "Thanks". "The first on your list of punishments is that you're gone for the rest of the week," Ana said. Akande nodded "I'll set up my ride and leave immediately".

Reinhardt left the office and opened up his phone and dialed Brigitte's number. She picked up the phone immediately "Hey Reinhardt what's up?". "Genji got hurt today, like seriously hurt", sounds of garage shuffling could be heard "How bad one to ten?" She asked. Reinhardt sighed "ten" he admitted, "I'm about to call his family and tell them but I just thought you should know". Brigitte stayed silent for a few seconds, the two's conversation in the theater flashing before them, her just now realizing that she never told Reinhardt that it was Genji's dad that caused his "Accident". "Reinhardt you cannot call his family!" She exclaimed. Reinhardt was puzzled "Why not?" He asked, Brigitte took a deep breath "Well when I said that someone caused his accident, I didn't tell you it was his dad that did it". Reinhardt stayed silent for a few seconds pondering the new information, "It's adding up now" He said "I'll find a place for him to stay, but this secret stays between us" He said hanging up, "I'm going to have a talk with Zenyatta, and see what he thinks we should do" He thought to himself.

Ana entered the nurse's office again, Angela was working on the arm and Eric the leg. Genji was awake now, talking with Tracer, "I'm glad you're awake Genji" Ana said relieved. She went over and checked the progress on the prosthetics "When will they be done?" She asked, Angela, looked over at Eric's progress, "A couple more hours and then the major repairs will be done, but it's going to take about a day to retrieve some supplies to replace the synthetic muscle that was ripped. Genji groaned "Damn that sucks," He said "I'm supposed to go to rehearsal after school, as well as my counseling," He said. Ana laughed "I have a wheelchair, I can take you to both," She said. Genji smiled weakly "Thanks", "Tracer, how are you?" Ana asked, "I'm alright! Just a little woozy" She said. "That's to be expected" Ana replied "The relaxer is pretty strong". Winston entered the room carrying a fixed Chronal Accelerator. He approached Tracer and started attaching it to the metal base around her chest, "Luckily he didn't destroy the main components, so I just had to get some spare parts to fix the surrounding" Tracer let out a relieved sigh "Will I be ok to return to class?" She asked. Winston sighed "I'd like you to take it slow, That influx of energy was a lot," He said "Let's take it slow, treat the rest of the day as a free day" Tracer smiled "Sweet, no class," She said giggling. Ana tapped Winston's shoulder "She's a bit out of it, give her an hour or two.". Ana's phone buzzed, she picked it up and responded quickly "I need to handle something, are you three good to watch over them?" She asked, They all agreed, and Ana left the room.