Chapter 16

November 15th Afterschool

Genji knocked on the door of his engineering Classroom, "Mr.Lindholm, Are you here?" He asked opening the door a little bit, "Ah Genji come on in!" He called, Genji followed his voice to the workshop, as he entered the back, he was hit with a thick smell of oil. Torbjorn was working on, what seemed to be a turrent. "Genji what brings you here!" He asked, still working on the turret. "Well, I wanted to ask how Brigitte's doing" He asked, "Well" He started "After she came home she said she wasn't feeling too well." Torbjorn finished with a loud cranking sound before standing up. "She's taking the week off" Torbjorn said walking over, "But personally, I think she just wants to work on her personal projects". Genji sighed "Got it, just wanted to check and see if she was ok", Torbjorn wiped his hands on a nearby rag, "Ah! I almost forgot, Brigitte got that metal you shipped to her." Torbjorn called, "Ah good to know" He replied.

*

November 15 afternoon. At a private medical office on the outskirts of the city

The Hospital room was quiet, which was odd because the room was filled to the brim with people, Akande sat in the bed flipping through a random Hospital magazine, sporting a new cybernetic arm Sombra, Amelie, Moira, And Ashe stood in the room as well standing in silence waiting for Akande to speak. Akande laid down his magazine and looked up at the crew, "Now, I want you all to tell me what went wrong last night" Akande said. Moira took a slight step forward "Well to start we should have let Cole leave" She said matter of fact "He is the whole reason why you lost your arm" Moira finished, and the rest of the crew looked slightly nervous as she finished her sentence. Akande smiled "You may be correct, if we did let him go it could have all been avoided." Akande began "But the information we gained is worth the loss." Amelie scoffed "We learned nothing" She growled. Akande shook his head "We know that Cole has connections to the Shimadas, As well that he is most likely involved with Honzo in a special way".

Ashe crossed her arms "How can you be certain?" She questioned, Akande arose from his bed and looked out the window, "Honzo just so happened to appear at our fight miles away from his estate?" Akande stated "not only that, but when he found Cole incapacitated and injured, he immediately went for payback. And finally, Why didn't he kill us?" Akande asked the group. All of them looked towards one another in confusion. Akande paced the room as he spoke "The shimada's biggest income source is the political assassination they provide for other countries, and I have reliable intel that the Sons of the family are trained for killing since childhood." Akande looked towards Sombra "Sombra I need you to tap into Honzos phone, as well as Cole and Genji. I want all of the information you can give me." Sombra smiled "Consider it done," She said, walking out of the room. "Amelie, I need you to get close to Tracer.". "Why? And why are we collecting information about Genji as well?" She questioned, "Honzo is closed off, to get information about the Shimadas we need to get close to Genji." He stated. Amelie sighed and left the room. "Moira, I need you to get on good terms with Angela Zeigler" Moira smiled "Finally something to do besides patch you all up". She left the room, leaving only Ashe. "Now finally Ashe, please begin to station your men at the target locations I sent you" Ashe nodded and left in silence.

*

Mei sat on the bleachers near the football field, the surrounding area was filled with folders and work, as she diligently completed a worksheet. Occasionally she would glance up and see Fareeha practicing with her team, the occasional shout at them to do certain plays. Mei suddenly heard odd steps coming toward her, like wheels. Looking up she saw Lucio heading towards her, "Oh hey Lucio!" She called, Lucio flashed a Smile before sitting down near her. "Still swamped with work?" Lucio asked taking a drink from his water bottle, "Yeah, all of the AP classes are stacking up" Mei said. Lucio finished his drink before he responded "Damn, you gotta take a break, Mei! Go to a party or something." He exclaimed, Mei looked up and thought for a quick second in thought, "Eh, maybe. but I don't know the first thing about modern-day parties". Lucio playfully tapped her shoulder "I got you! I got a gig working for a party this Friday, tag along with me and if you don't like it you can chill with me behind my setup.". Mei considered the offer for a second, "Sure, why not" She answered. "What is the party for anyways?", Mei asked. "Its for a cast party for the theater group here" Lucio answered, "Why they're hosting it only after the first show I have no idea, probably hosting issues and whatnot". Lucio looked up at the field, watching the football team in their practice. "So what brings you to the field?" Lucio asked, "Oh I've been hanging out with Fareeha today" Mei answered.