together

GALLYS POV

It's been a day since y/n got injured. The rest of the gladers won't let me see her apparently because I'll let my anger get the best of me.

And that's a bunch of clunk.

It's weird without y/n here. Yes, she isn't exactly smily and bubbly but she brought something different to the glade.

I was still working on the watch tower when I heard a scream.

I saw Clint run into the med jack hut and I followed.

Y/n was shaking violently on the bed. She had her eyes closed but tears still fell from them. I kneeled down next to her and clasped her hand, she probably wouldn't want me doing that so I let go but stayed knelt down.

"Is she going to be okay?" I asked, looking up at the med-jack.

Clint didn't reply so I stood over him, staring him down.

"Will she be okay?" I repeated.

"Yes, Gally she'll be fine." He gulped, "You stay with her in case she wakes up. You seemed to calm her down just then." He said pointed y/n who had now stopped shaking.

That surprised me. She hadn't shown any evidence yet of liking me, clearly she felt something.

"Y/n?" I said as her eyes started to flicker open. She looked straight in my direction.

"Gally?" She groaned in pain.

"Yes, it's me. I'm here."

I looked up to Clint and he nodded and left.

"Where am I? And why are you here?"

Ouch.

"In the med jack hut. Jeff and Clint have been working together to try and patch this up." I told her pointing to her bandaged stomach, "and I'm here because I've been worried.

"Gally-"

I cut her off, "I know, I know. I'm sorry."

"Welllll," she trailed, "could you put yourself to some use and you go get me some food?" She pouted jokingly.

YOUR POV

My stomach still hurt. Some of the pain had died off. There was a bandage wrapped around my middle. I didn't know what it looked like under it but I'm not sure I wanted to.

Clint and Jeff walked in once they noticed Gally had left.

"How you doing?" They asked, standing over the bed with their arms folded.

"How do you think?" I retorted
sarcastically.

Jeff walked over and took off the bandage. There really was a massive hole through my stomach.

"I did not want to see that." I grimaced, but continued to stare at the wound.

"At least it's healing." He placed the bandage back.

"Healing?! How is that healing?!" I asked surprised.

"Oi, we are the med jacks not you." Clint laughed. "Trust us it's healing. You got to rest." They both walked out as Gally walked back in.

"What did they want?" He asked watching them walk away.

"They came to check up on me. They then told me it healing! Healing! Healing my ass." I coughed out.

"Don't talk too much. Drink this." He passed me a cup of water.

Gally sat in the chair next to my bed and stared at me as I  jugged the glass of water. I put the empty cup on the table next to me and looked up at Gally who was still staring.

"Yes?"

"What?"

"You've got a staring problem. Why are you staring at me?" I laughed.

"Cause you're pretty." he smirked.

"I know I am." I joked, rolled my eyes, "Also, that was kinda gross, please never say that again."

"Okay," He chuckled, "Can I ask you now?"

It took a second for my brain to understand what he meant. Ah yes, the question.

"Ask away." I shuffled around, trying to get more comfortable.

"Will you, y/n, be my girlfriend?" He said it with more confidence than last time.

"No." I replied bluntly, biting my the inside of my cheeks to hold in my laugh.

His mouth hung open slightly and his eyes saddened. I cackled, literally cackled so loud.

"I'm- I'm joking." I panted, "I will be your girlfriend but let's not tell anyone else."

"I hate you." He mumbled, slumping down in his seat.

"No you don't." I winked at him and he couldn't help but smile.

Okay, maybe we were doing everything a bit quick but we just had to see how it went.