a lovely moment

Y/N'S POV:

I shot up in bed with beads of sweat dripping down my forehead. I looked around to see that I was still in the med-jack hut.

I mentally groaned, I had been here for too long. I wanted my normal bed back, even though it wasn't comfy it was a sure lot more comfortable than the one I'd been forced to stay on.

"Hey? Guys?" My voice was croaky and quiet but someone still heard. It was Newt.

He opened the door slowly and when he realised I was alive and awake he shouted, well screamed, for the others.

Clint and Jeff checked over my wound and a shocked expression covered their face.

"T-the wound is practically gone.." Jeff  said shocked.

"What? What did yall do?" I looked at my torso trying to see what they were talking about.

He was right. It was practically gone. The blue veins had disappeared and all that was left was a small bit of blood. And a scar, of course.

They stared at it for a few more seconds until I broken them out of their trance.

"What did you?" I repeated.

"This blue liquid came up in the box," Clint picked up an empty syringe, "we just injected it into you a few days ago and now your fine."

"Do you know what it was? The liquid I mean." I took the syringe out of his hands and examined it.

"Nope."

"So this," I held up in his face, "could have killed me?"

"It could have, but did it? No." He grabbed it back and placed it back on the small table.

It better not have a side effect otherwise I'm done for.

I shook away the bad thoughts out of my head and turned to Newt. I didn't have to say anything and he knew what I wanted.

"Gally's at his tree. I'll go get him." He limped out.

"Oh, hey, Min Min." I smiled at the boy who was leaning on the door frame.

He rolled his eyes at the nickname, "hey y/n."

I opened my mouth to reply but Gally pushed Minho out of line of sight before rushing to my side.

He cupped my cheeks and his eyes were roaming all over my body checking to see if I'm okay.

"I'm fine." I chuckled.

"Thank god your okay." He smiled. He leaned in to kiss me but first shot the gladers a glare telling them to leave.

Once they did he finally kissed me. I could tell he was holding back probably not wanting to hurt me but I wanted to change that. I fell back onto the bed making him fall above me.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"God, I've missed you."

He didn't let me reply instead he pulled me into another kiss. This time I slipped my tongue into his mouth and I could feel a smirk break on his lips.

I roll us over so I was now on top. Straddling his hips while he rested his head on the pillow. I pulled away from the kiss and he sat up, holding my hips in place.

"Someone's horny." I laughed.

"How could I not be." After he said that he began to pull my top off.

(BAHAH I'm so sorry. I was going to do smut but i don't want my book to be taken down) (there's smut in the second book <3)

My eyes slowly opened and I felt a arm around my waist. I could feel his skin on mine and I realised I was naked - in the med-jack hut with Gally.

I quickly sat up and spotted my shirt in the middle of the floor. I held the covers on my body as I reached for it.

Before I could grab it I heard someone walking to the hut.

I looked back at Gally to see him still asleep. I smacked his chest and prodded his face until he finally woke up.

"What?" He mumbled in his morning voice.

"So we had sex last night."

"Yeah, I remember." He smirked.

"Well I'm naked, so are you and someone's coming. I can hear them!" I hissed.

"Oh. shuck." He pulled his boxers on under the covers and then grabbed his trousers.

"Throw me that." He motioned to his t-shirt that was next to me. I did what he said and he threw it over his head.

I couldn't be bothered to wait for him to get my clothes. It would take him forever to find them but I knew where they were.

So I stood up, ignoring Gally looking me up and down, I reached down for my top when the door opened.

It was Clint. His eyes widened as he saw my naked body. Gally jumped in front of me and shielded me from him.

"What the-" Clint stood frozen in shock.

"GET OUT SHUCKFACE!" Gally shouted and shoved him out. He whipped round to me and handed me my t-shirt, which I quickly threw on.

"What are we going to do?" I asked while pulling on my pants. "He saw me naked!"

"I know.. erm we should just tell him to forget about it. Tell him not to tell anyone." Gally stroked his chin while he thought about what just happened.

"Okay, good idea. We should probably you know go.." I took his hand and pulled him out.

Clint immediately looked at us with a sorry look and we walked over to him.

"Hey, Clint." I smiled.

"Hey, guys.. I'm so sorr-" he began but I cut him off.

"No it's okay, kind of.. But erm could you, you know, not tell anyone."

"Oh yes of course. I wouldn't tell anyone anyway."

"Thanks." I hugged him briefly before going to breakfast.

Gally stayed talking with Clint. Probably threatening him or something like that.

"Morning, Fry." I took my breakfast that Frypan had just laid out for me.

"Morning, y/n. We've missed you, a lot! Clint and Jeff told us that your a lot better cause of that blue stuff." He walked past me to the table and I followed.

"Yeah. It's really weird. But I'm trying not to think to much about it right now." I shovelled some food into my mouth.

Newt sat opposite me and stared at me as I ate.

"What?" I spoke through a mouthful of food.

"Nothing. Just happy your back. You have no idea how much I've missed you y/n. These bloody shanks," he pointed at the gladers sat around the table, "are sucky friends."

I laughed and Fry held a hand to his heart pretending to be hurt. He got up when he saw the other boys begin to put their plates down to be washed.

"Also I feel like it's partially my fault that it happened. I should have followed you into the woods. It was my job." Newt looked at the table.

"It's not anyone's fault. If it is, it's mine. I shouldn't have gone into the forest. I should have listened to you." I attempted to reassure him but I could tell he still blamed himself.

"Seriously Newt. It's not your fault." I looked at him sternly and he nodded slowly.

—————————————————————

Thank you so much for 2k+ reads!

Hope yall are okay.

Also my mum she wanted to look at my wattpad library 😭🤚

💕