bodyguard

It was kind of late at night and I was replaying what the boys had told me earlier while laying on my side.

What were they planning? Why would it have to do with you? Am I safe? Which of the Gladers are the ones planning it? Whatever 'it' was.

My interesting thoughts were interrupted by Gally. He climbed into the bed and wrapped his arms around my waist, snuggling his face into my back.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered softly turning to face him.

"Alby said I could sleep with you until we knew more about the situation." He smiled weakly and pulled my head onto his muscly chest.

"Do you know who it is?"

"Yeah."

I sat up quickly, immediately intrigued . "Who? Tell me please."

"Y/n. I cant.." He grumbled, sitting up as well.

"Why? Gally you said you would tell me anything?"

"I know. Fine. Alec, Carl, Frankie and Mike.."#

Who the hell-

"I've never even spoken to them though. Why would they want to do anything to me?"

"I don't know."

"How did you find out?"

"Another glader, Joey, heard them talking about it and thought it was suspicious so he told Alby."

"Aren't those four your friends."

"They were. Can we just please go to sleep?" He pouted, clearly uncomfortable by the situation.

I laid down next to him and he put his arms round my waist so we were in the same position as before.

"Goodnight princess." He mumbled into my back.

"Goodnight, Gall."

-

I woke up the next morning, thankful that no one had woken me up to go running. I turned over expecting see my boyfriend but he was gone. It was then when I started to hear muffled shouting coming from somewhere outside.

After getting changed I walked out, my mouth wide while I yawned. The shouting was coming from the meeting hut so I went straight there ignoring Fry's shouts as he tried to get me to help him.

As soon as I opened the door everyone stopped and looked at me.

"What's all this shouting about? And why wasn't I woke up for running?" I asked in a groggily voice, "Not that I'm complaining."

"Minho and Ben decided to run today, give you a break y'know?" Alby smiled.

"Oh, thanks. So what's all the shouting about?" I walked over and stood next to Gally who's nostrils were flared.

"Nothing. Don't worry." He grabbed my waist and pulled me into his side unexpectedly.

"Stop lying." I pulled out of his grip, "I'm sick of you all not telling me things!" I started to speak louder but refrained myself from full-on shouting.

"Y/n, come out here." Newt grabbed my hand and yanked me outside.

"What is it?" I asked, "Why can't you just tell me in front of the ot-"

He placed his hands on my shoulders gently. "Y/n, we are just trying to protect you. We all love you and want to keep you safe, especially Gally. He said that he told you the names of the Gladers. Please don't speak to them about it."