alone

GALLYS POV: (starts from when you left the meeting hut)

Y/n stormed out and I immediately knew she was mad. None of us wanted to hurt her we just wanted to protect her. That's all we've ever wanted.

We heard the dinner bell ring and the others left but I stayed in the hut to think.

I sat on the step with my head in my hands and my elbows rested on my knees. I hate it when y/ns mad at me. It makes me feel like clunk.

I went to my tree, my thinking tree. Y/n knew I came here so if she needed me she would come here first.

I sat in between two branches staring at the blue, cloudy sky. When all of a sudden someone grabbed my foot and yanked me off the tree. I quickly stood up and saw Dan.

Thank god.

"What was that for?" I snarled, brushing off some of the leaves.

"Erm.. there's a problem... back at the.. erm Glade." He stuttered out.

Dan had always had a stutter so it was difficult to tell when he was lying and when he wasn't. Either way, I rolled my eyes and walked back.

I turned around to ask Dan what exactly the problem was when we heard screams. Y/ns screams.

I began to run off to find her when Dan and some other boy grabbed my arms holding me back. I looked to my side to see everyone else being held back.

What the shuck?

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" Another scream.

My head whipped back round to see y/n being pulled back. Frankie had his arms wrapped around her torso. He was walking backwards and y/n had her back to his chest, her legs were flailing around, trying to kick him.

I growled before attempting to get free.

She looked up and our eyes met. They had so much fear in them. I kept struggling to get out of Dan's grip but it was no good.

Mike, Carl and Alec followed after Frankie but stopped when Minho and Ben ran through the Maze doors, I attempted to shout for them but they were quickly grabbed, just like the rest of us. Frankie kept moving towards the doors, not one sign of guilt on his chubby face.

He was going to put y/n in the maze.

Y/n started to scream again when she realised.

"GALLY!"

My heart shattered and tears streamed down my face at her broken voice.

"HELP ME PLEASE!" Her voice started to crack.

They reached the doors and Frankie walked a few feet into the maze. The noise of the doors shutting started to fill the glade but we could still hear everyone's screams and shouts.

"NO! GET OFF ME!" I screamed for the boys to let go but they didn't budge.

A few seconds later when the doors were a few meters from shutting Frankie ran back through to the Glade, alone, no y/n. The door shut behind him and my knees buckled.

She was going to die.

I was finally let go but I didn't move. I just sobbed. Then I stopped, my anger getting the better of me. My jaw tensed as I felt a hand on my shoulder and I immediately knew it was Newt. I looked up at him and he had tears running down his cheeks. I tackled him to the ground and was about to throw a bunch until I was thrown off him by Alby.

This was his fault.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT! YOU PROMISED TO PROTECT HER!" I pointed at Newt as Alby pulled me into the pit.

Y/Ns POV

I saw Frankie roll onto the grass just before the doors shut.

I was stuck in the maze, at night.

All alone.

I pulled my knees to my chest and placed my back on the crack where the doors had just shut.

I sat in that position for hours while the sky started to get dark.

My body started to shake and for the first time in a long time a single tear rolled down my cheek, hitting my knees.

Gally. He was probably worried more than ever.

-

The high shrill of a griever broke me from my thoughts. I watched it jump down in front of me, it's eyes stuck to my body. It used one of its claws to latch onto my top and pull me towards it. I scrambled up, my top being ripped off, leaving me in my bra. I ignore the freezing wind and sprinted away as it's metal legs clacked on the floor behind me.

The sun started to come up and I knew that it would have to stop chasing me soon. I stopped for a brief second to get your breathe back, thinking I had lost it. I was proved wrong when it stuck its stinger into my stomach.

Déjà vu. Major déjà vu.

But this time it hurt more and it felt like there was something inside me, like a poison.

My breathing quickened and despite the pain, I ran back to the doors. With every step came a wince or a scream. I begged for the doors to be opened once I reached them The noise of them opening relieved me as the griever scurried off, giving up on chasing me.

I turned the corner and saw The Glade. A smile spread across my sweaty face but then my side started to burn. You clutched onto it harder and limped forward.

I reached the grass and immediately fell to my back. My head turned, searching for someone to help.

Everyone must still be asleep. Whoopee.

"Y/N?" It was Newt. He ran forward and dropped to my side.

"Hey." You smiled weakly. He looked down at my wound and gasped. "Cool huh?" I tried to lift the mood like always.

The others came running over but I saw that Alec and his 'gang' weren't there, you also noticed Gally wasn't there.

"W-where's Gall?" I whispered, struggling to talk properly.

"Don't worry about that right now. Clint, Jeff get her fixed." Alby instructed sternly, showing zero emotion.

As they carried me away I saw Gally holding onto the bars of the pit with tears running down his face. I wanted him so bad, I needed to speak to him.

"Gally?" I choked out but before I knew it, I was on one of the dusty med-jack beds.

—————————————————————
This chapter is so bad 😃✌️

Love you all 😘