fire

"Greenie, has Alby assigned you a job yet?" I asked while pulling my harness on.

"Yeah. A slopper? I think.." He looked around to find where he had to be.

"Over there." I laughed and pointed.

"Thanks y/n!" He ran off.

"Hey babe." Gally said before behind me.

He grabbed my waist and twisted me around so we were face to face.

"Hey," I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck. "I have to go now.." I looked over his shoulder to see Minho standing by the maze entrance with his hands on his hips.

"Okay. See ya and stay safe, please." He pecked my lips and let me go.

"Y/n. Could you take any longer to get ready? We literally have to wear the same clothes everyday, I don't understand how your so slow." Minho rolled his eyes as we turned the first corner.

"I have a lot of friends and I like to talk to them all in the morning. It's okay if your jealous because you're not as popular."I patted his back.

"Ha. Ha. I can't believe I agreed to run with you." He grumbled.

"Y'know you love me." I nudged him and he stumbled to the side hitting his shoulder on one of the walls. "Oh shuck sorry Minho."

"It's fine, let's just keep running and not talk."

Moody pants.

-

"How was your first day as a slopper?" I asked at dinner.

"It sucked. It was just cleaning." He slouched.

I looked around to make sure my best friend wasn't close. He was getting his food from Fry.

"Don't tell Newt that. He'll give a full lecture about jobs and working together." I laughed.

"Why?"

"He's second in command. Gets very defensive of the whole way the glade works. So does Gally, he's obsessed with the rules."

"Is Gally your.. boyfriend?" Greenie raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. For 1 year and a few months. He's coming here now."

As soon as I said that Gally sat next to me.

"Hello Princess." He whispered in my ear.

"Hello baby." I said back.

"You know your name yet greenie?"

"I- erm- no.." he looked at his feet, "how did you remember?" He turned to me.

"I had a nightmare. It was like a memory. A bloody awful one. My name was said in it so I just knew. It will come to you soon bud. You'll probably know it by tomorrow." I smiled before leaving to my room.

I laid on my bed and looked at the roof.

The greenie's too young to be here. He's just a kid. What if he gets hurt like I did? Or worse what if he di-

"Y/N! I KNOW MY NAME! ITS CHUCK!" He burst into my room and saw that I was deep in thought. "Oh, sorry."

"No it's fine. Nice to know you know your name." I didn't bother to look at him.

"C'mon Chuck let's leave y/n alone. She needs her alone time." Gally placed his hands on Chucks shoulders and shot me a smile before leading him out.

I'm so in love with that boy.

I fell asleep and when I woke up, about an hour later, the sun was slowly going down behind the maze walls.