different type of pain

I had been in the med-jack hut for a few days but the pain felt different from last time when I had been stabbed. It hurt more, a lot more but Jeff refused to believe me.

"Jeff I'm serious! It's not the same type of pain." I told him as he changed my bandage for the tenth time.

"Y/n, it does look different but it's healing so it can't be that bad."

I rolled my eyes and pushed him away as soon as he was done.

"When is Gally being let out?"

"When Alby wants him to be let out." Jeff shrugged.

"What did he do exactly?"

"Nearly punched Newt." He started to pack away the materials.

"And that's as bad as what the others did? How the shuck is he getting the same punishment as them? He didn't do anything, he didn't punch newt, he nearly did but he didn't. But Frankie, Alec and the rest of his crew threw me in the shucking maze? Which is breaking the rules!" I shouted.

"I agree but I'm not the leader here. Take it up with Alby if you have a problem." He started for the door.

"Tell him to come see me."

He sighed and nodded. A few minutes later Alby walked through the door.

"How you doing?" He sat on the other bed opposite mine.

"Fine. I have a bone to pick with you." I sat up slowly, wincing in the process. He stood up to help but I shut him down.

"It's about Gally. Why can't he see me? I am in pain, a lot of pain. And I want to see my boyfriend."

"Y/n, he tried to attack Newt."

"Oh my god! Alby, in case you haven't noticed there are people in this Glade who actually have attacked me, nearly killing me in the process! And somehow you are just keeping them in the pit?"

"We are banishing them tonight." He grumbled.

"What?" I lifted one eyebrow.

"We're banishing them tonight. I'll let Gally out afterwards."

"Why after?"

"So he doesn't kill them. He's mad at them, really mad. If we let him out he'll immediately go for them." He patted my back before leaving.

I laid back down and stared at the ceiling.

I wanted to watch the boys get banished, as bad as that sounds, I did. But Alby said that I had to stay on bed rest.

—————————————————————
Sorry it's so short!

Thank yall for 1k reads