The Dinner-Chapter 5

Kylo flew the Tie fighter back to the base and it was not a silent fly back. Kylo turned to me and asked if I was okay, I said "Beside that explosion and me getting cut from the tree I'm okay". I looked at him and asked if he's okay and I noticed his uniform torn and I shot my eyes where his eyes would be at his helmet and said "Kylo you're hurt, your uniform is torn and you are bleeding". He looked down and he said "I suppose I am hurt, I don't know when it happened or how it happened. That's not important, who tried to attack us?" I looked at him in a silences because I did not even know what happen. We just shared a kiss and I pulled away because I heard a explosion and I heard commotion and fighters coming out of nowhere. There were people trying to assassinate Kylo and I. Those men tried to kill us, I thought this was a peaceful planet. Why did they try to kill us? Why? I get that we are in the First Order but we weren't being aggressive. It was just two people not worrying about their jobs for a few minutes and they tried to attack us. We talked about who those people were wearing and see where we can locate them. We got back to the base and went to General Hux and tell him about the attack. After we did I noticed that Kylo's cut has gotten worse and I looked at him and I gave him a death stare because he did not want to go to the med bay. I dragged him there so I can get my cut cleaned from a couple days ago. Kylo had to get stitches and I waited until he was done so then I could get my wound checked out. I walked over to the lady who did my stitches, check out them because I knew I popped my stitches and I felt blood. She redid my stitches and cleaned it up and she said that I should be healed in a week. After the trip to the med bay Kylo walked me to my quarters and told me to be ready in a hour. 

After he left I took shower and put a new set of clothes on. I did my hair and a couple of minutes later I heard a knock at my door and I opened it and saw Kylo. He was dressed up and I was definitely not. I looked at him and said "I'm under dressed am I?" he said "Yes but don't worry because I brought you a dress". A couple seconds a storm-trooper had a white long bag and gave it to me. I said thank you to the trooper and Kylo dismissed the trooper. I invited Kylo in and I went into my bathroom and opened the bag and saw this beautiful red and black dress. It had red sequences and had black lace on it. I tried the dress on and it fit perfectly and my hair was up in a messy bun and I decided to take it out and quickly curled my hair. I grabbed the heels with the dress and put them on. I also put a little shimmer on my eye lids and did a little bit of makeup.

 I walked out fifteen minutes later to where I saw Kylo without his mask on. He sensed me coming out of my bedroom and he was stunned and couldn't leave my dress. He blushed and turned a bright red. I blushed at the sight of him blushing and I walked over to him and asked "Do I look good?" He looked at me and said "Look good? You look amazing". I asked where we are going and he looked at me and said "It's a surprise" and I looked at him and I said "Okay then, we shall leave". He put his helmet on put his hand out and I slipped my hand into his. We walked out of my room and we continued to the hanger. Kylo flew us to the planet of Naboo but in the city and not where we were at earlier. We entered this restaurant and it was very elegant. We were walked back to a private room and away from everyone. I picked up a menu and saw the prices and the food was the amount for rent when I lived with my "parents". I said to Kylo "I can't afford the food here, I don't have enough credits" and I frowned. Kylo had his mask off and he looked at me funny then he said "You think you were going to buy food? I'm buying the food so don't worry about it". I still felt bad about him paying but he is the one of the most powerful people of the first order and probably the richest. I also thought about the kiss that happened and how soft his lips were. How he smiled into the kiss and he understood me. His scar, his aura, his emotions. I've only known his for two days but I'm slowly falling for him. Then I heard him inside my head and said "You're thinking about me huh?".  I looked at him and he smiled then bit his bottom lip. I turned red and I felt my heart in my throat. I looked at him and said "No I'm not", he replied with "I don't like people lying to me Nora, I heard your thoughts, you should keep your mind block". I said "Well fuck, uh yeah I was. Also how do you mind block people?" He looked at me and chuckled, let me open my mind to you."