Together-Chapter 7

TW- self harm/suicide mention/mention of sexual assault/sex

A few weeks have passed and nothing has really happened. We trained most of the days and talk to each other. 

This morning I woke up an hour early before I needed to so I went and took a shower and ate before Kylo came and picked me up. I felt two presence when I heard a knocking at the door. I grabbed my saber and kept it near me. I probed to Kylo and said "I feel two people at my door, should I answer it?" he replied back right away "Yes, open the door. It's me and a storm-trooper". I opened the door and saw Kylo and a storm-trooper with a white bag and they gave it to me. Kylo also had a box with him.

Kylo walked into my quarters and dismissed the trooper. He took his helmet off and gave me the box. He nodded for me to open the box, it was a helmet and it was similar to Kylo's. He told me to open the bag and when I opened it, I saw a black cape first. I took the cape out and saw a black and red outfit. The top was light but protective, it was a black long sleeves and it had the shoulders cut out, but the cape would cover up my elbows. The bottoms were high wasted and they were black. The cape is black on the outside and red in the inside. They are also boots that are just under the knee. It was elegant and it was to separate me from everyone. Kylo, the Knights of Ren, and I are the only one who are supposed to stand out. Which we did.  

I turned and went to the bathroom and tried all of it in. I put it all on and I felt powerful. I walked out and Kylo was waiting and he saw me and he was amazed of how I looked. He also felt my confidence. He whispered in my head and said "I'm going to make you my empress". I said out loud to him but in a low voice and I said "Then make me yours". I walked towards him and I stopped half way. He walked towards me and said in a whisper this time in my ear and said "You are will be mine".

He broke away and "I have one more thing for you". I looked at him and said "Okay?". He went back to his helmet and put it one, and he placed mine on. I followed him into his room and he told me to stay in living area of his room. He went into his room and a few seconds he came back out. I saw him hold a small black box, he gave it to me and told me to open it. When I opened it, I was amazed of what I saw. They were earrings, sliver and ruby earrings. They were gorgeous, they will match my new outfit. We were close together and he whispered in a low voice in my ear and said "I hope you like them my empress".

I moved my head and closed the distance with him. I kissed him and he kissed me back, he let me control the kiss. I pushed further in the kiss and our energies came together and made the kiss more passionate. I pushed my tongue pasted my lips to his and he did the same. Our tongues danced together and we stayed at the same pace. He stopped and whispered in my ear and said "You are mine and no one is going to hurt you ever". I said back to him in a whisper "I'm yours. Only yours". He put his head on the crook on my neck and he he talked against my neck. He said "You are so beautiful" and he placed a kiss on my neck. It gave me major butterflies. I stretched my neck and gave him access. I walked back wards so did he. He pinned me against the wall and I put my legs around his waist. He picked me up and he said "You can tell me to stop any time you want me to". I looked at him and saw the lust in his eyes. I felt the same thing he did and I nodded my head. He placed me on the ground and he put his mask on and he grabbed my hand and we walked over to where I left the helmet and he put it on me.

 He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him and kissed his exposed part of his neck. He opened the bedroom door. He place me on the bed softly and he go on top of me and started to kiss me and then he took off my shirt and he left a trail of kisses from my to my breast. I took his shirt off and got on top of him and started to kiss him on his neck and I stopped and admire his abs. He was confused and he saw me looking at his abs and he said in a low seductive voice and said "You like what you see?" I blushed and said "What do you think?" and he flipped me over and he took his boots off quick and I did the same. He got on top of me and he undid my pants and I did the same for him. I pinned him and started to kiss him and I kissed him, he got fed up with me teasing him and he flipped me on my back, and he unclasped my bra. He started to kiss me and he started to kiss my inner thighs and stopped. He looked at me with pain in his eyes.