Part 4: First date

Italics are flashbacks

„You have to tell me all about it, y/n. And don't you dare leaving out any details!", Leah basically jumped on your bed, snuggling into your sheets in just seconds. Her widely opened eyes look at you, waiting for you to start talking about your date with Tom yesterday. While she was waiting for the story of her life, you could barely even open your eyes.
„Goddamn it, Leah. It's like six am right now.", you said before a yawn escaped your lips.
„Yes, I know. But didn't you have like the best date ever yesterday?" Your eyes were still closed but you couldn't even try to hide the smile that build up on your face.
„Yes, you had! Yes, you had! Tell me, tell me, tell me!", it looked like Leah was about to explode because of her cravings for cute lovestories, so you decided to give in and sat up.

„You're unbelievable. Well, where do i even start...", after the first sentence you were already cut off by the little, giggling kid that sat next to you. „Wait, he told you it was an elegant place, so you were wearing this black midi bodycon dress, right?"
„Yes!", you laughed. „Oh my god, you looked so sexy in that one. I believe he was already drooling, when you walked over to his car." Her choice of words and how Leah just says stuff like that made you bury your head in your hands, almost tearing up because of laughter. You looked up again and started talking.

You walked over to the black Audi, which was parking right in front of the doors of your dorms building. The sun was slowly about to go down, which meant the whole city was drowning in the red and orange colours of the sunset. As you got nearer to the car, you noticed Toms smile and that one brown curl hanging over his forehead. He was wearing a white shirt, like the ones you wear with suits, which's top buttons were left open. Luckily, that meant you weren't too overdressed. Suddenly, he opened his door and got out of the car. You stopped for a second before you got closer with a questioning look and smile on your face.

„Oh my days- he went over and opened the car door, for you? What a gentlemen.", Leah said. „Or a fuckboy-"
„God, Leah! Can you stop", you smiled and shook your head. „He's not a fuckboy. How does that even make him..", you paused for a second, regathering your thoughts. „Anyways, It gets better, though. Listen to this-"

„Oh, you're opening the door for me, huh?"
„I'm a gentleman, darling.", he said with a smirk on his face. „Oh, is that so?"

„Darling? He said that?"
„He said that."
„I do imagine him saying that in a cute way though, right? It wasn't weird, was it?", Leah asked.
„No, not at all. I found it rather charming, to be honest. I don't know what it is about him, that he seems like... so adorable and even kind of innocent at times and then he's also so.."
„-hot?"
„Girl, you're reading my mind. Then, we got into the car and he started driving. He was explaining that obviously because he is famous, he looked for a restaurant that allowed a very private setting. I mean, we're in the center of London, paparazzi would be swarming, man."

He was leading you towards the direction of the back entrance of a restaurant with his hand on your back.
„I am so sorry, this must seem so weird. It's just, I really like to keep my privacy and we wouldn't be able to enjoy the evening in an open setting."
„Don't worry, Tom. This isn't weird at all. I mean, it's surely nothing I'm used to but I get it.", you gave him a reassuring smile. When the door opened, Tom was talking to a waitress that showed you your table and handed you the menu cards.
„I don't know what to order, man", he sighed when he looked at the many possible choices he has to choose from.
„Go with something basic then? Something you know you like. What do you think about the Spaghetti?"
„Oh no, that's a bad choice for a first date. You never know where it goes-", he waved his hand around his face and made weird sounds effects before continuing his sentence: „and I'm also wearing a white shirt, I'd be drenched in sauce", you couldn't do different but chuckle at his words. „Right. That's noted.", you looked down at the menu. The prices were stressing you out. You felt kind of guilty with every single dish you considered ordering. He noticed you mouthing the prices, trying to find the cheapest combination possible. He looked at you for a few seconds. Tom felt like he was able to hear the gears working in your head. He found you way too cute at that moment but he thought he should say something. „You know, you can order whatever you like. Don't even think about the price. It's not as much as you think it is and I'm paying."
„Oh- no you don't have t-", you started but you were cut off. "No, not possible. I'm paying."