Vivamus es da Ficta

After lunch Pansy and I cornered the boys with a proposal. Since the next night was our final night at hogwarts before going home for the holidays (delayed due to the ball) we believed a movie night mixed with a party was in order. While this idea was obviously stolen from the Ravenclaws Pansy suggested we take it and make it bigger, better and use it as our goodbye before we all separate for the next few weeks.

Of course, bigger and better included some... bending of the rules.

"Bending of the rules?" Blaise asked, suspiciously. Pansy nodded and explained.

"In preparation for tomorrow, we should sneak out to get everything we need to have the best movie night possible. Don't worry though, we can have some fun between the list of tasks we may have already prepared for you."

"Is that what you where doing when you grabbed some sandwiches for lunch and went off giggling together? Making tasks for us to do for a plan we haven't even agreed to?" Draco asked, dots appearing to connect in his head.

"Perhaps."

"And if we don't agree?" Blaise asked cockily.

"Then you get no credit for the best winter break up party hogwarts has ever seen." Pansy stated bluntly.

"Convincing. Tempting. Sold!" Draco jumped in, throwing his hand around Blaise as if his statement worked for the both of them which Blaise didn't seem to mind.

"What's the plan?"

"First things first, drinks of course." I said.

----------------------------------------

*11:55pm*

I felt my clock buzz under my pillow and stopped it, looking to see it had just turned 11:55pm. The plan had started. I quickly changed into the clothes I had left on top of the trunk (Some jeans and a sweater) and quietly closed the door to my dorm. There was no sign I had woken anybody up.

"Lumos." The end of my wand lit up and I went to the Slytherin common room, peering around each corner carefully before running down the next corridor. Pansy, Blaise and Draco were all waiting outside of the Slytherin common room dressed warmly.

"I'm going to be too tired for this party tomorrow. How are you so chipper?" Blaise asked, grumpily poking Draco.

"I don't sleep much anyway, now stop complaining the night has not even begun." Draco replied, pinching Blaises outstretched arm. The first agreed stop was the kitchens, which required all four of us to carry as many drinks as possible which we planned to stash half under Pansys bed and half under Dracos.

"Bags?" I asked. Blaise turned around to show his backpack, which he unzipped slightly to show other bags inside. I nodded. We all snuck towards the kitchen, only pausing once as some Prefects passed by the neighbouring corridor. Draco successfully bribed Dobby into showing where the teachers secret stash of alcohol was.

"Mainly Dumbledores for when he says he has guests, but I think he just likes to drink wine in the evening." Draco said, which Blaise responding to by imitating Dumbledore chugging entire bottles slightly cross eyed. Draco began laughing, quickly getting hushed by Pansy and shoving his hand over his mouth. Blaise took the bags out of his backpack and handed each of us one to fill with bottles.

"Should we also get snacks?" I asked.

"I didn't think of that! Does anyone have room for some?" Pansy replied.

"We can easily fit in a bunch of self popping popcorn bags for the movie - let's just grab a bunch of other food at dinner tomorrow." I suggested, searching around for some slim popcorn bags and shoving a bunch into a second bag I agreed to carry. We came back out of the kitchen and began to head back to the common room when two of Dracos bottles clashed together.