The First Letter

Lots of people where coming out from breakfast now.

"We should go." He said, I couldn't help but to feel a little bit disappointed. I nodded and helped pack up.

"I can come with you to drop it at the kitchen?" I offered.

"No, it's okay." He said, i suppose trying to be gentleman-ly. I thanked him for the breakfast, and we bid each other goodbyes.

I don't remember the rest of the weekend very well, I think I had ended up getting really invested in a book I couldn't put down for half of it, and probably spent the other half having small talk with the other girls in my dorm. Whatever I was doing, I quickly woke up and realised it was already monday again. I realised I hadn't talked to Ron, Hermione or Harry since the celebration of the first tournament, and decided to risk going over to their table at lunch. As they saw me they ushered people to move down so I could sit.

"Can you guys just sit anywhere?" Ron asked.

"I don't know, they didn't exactly give us a handbook. I just sat with the Ravenclaws on the first day and have been too scared to leave."

"Ah, are they poor company?" An older ginger boy I recognised from the party asked.

"No, no. I still don't really feel part of them you know?"

"Those horrid Ravenclaws, leaving you out. It's bullying I tell you, I'm going straight to old dumby about this!" He announced.

"Oh George chill out. No need to go fighting the Ravenclaws." Ron tossed a sausage at him.

"Well your going to have to hold me back, look at these muscles!" He jokingly flexed, mocking his own lack of muscle.

"Ah, my knight in shining armour." I said sarcastically.

"Anything for...." He stopped "Wait, who are you?"

"This is Elena." Harry introduced me. "This is George, Ron's brother."

"I should've guessed."

"The hair?" George asked.

"The hair." The conversation then switched to what celebrity things Harry would do for money since the daily prophet was so invested in him now.

"Selling autographed pictures, yes or no?" Ron asked him.

"how much?"

"four galleons."

"No." Ron's eyebrows went up.

"Bloody hell your expensive, I would probably do it for a single sickle."

"We get it Ron, you're cheap." Hermione mocked.

"Oh yeah? How much would you do it for?"

"Point is that Harry isn't a sell out." Harry interrupted.

"Oh, I'm a sell out alright. Just an expensive one it seems. The cost must balance out how embarresing it would be."

"A signed photo wouldn't be THAT embarrassing." I chipped in.

"You don't think so?"