Hogsmeade

It was the day of the hogsmeade visit, the air was still but with a strong chill to it. All the hogwarts students had wrapped up in their house scarves and sweaters under their robes. Harry's article had been released, and we read it on the Ravenclaw breakfast table this morning and God was it embarresing. Harry and Hermione where so embarrassed that when they saw me they tried to subtly slide in that they weren't actually dating.

"Oh I didnt particularly think so. But if your hoping to defeat voldemort with subtlety you might want to rethink those plans."

"I told you we couldn't just subtly say it." Harry told Hermione who shoved him away.

"Now that that is out of the way, since the article just been released we kind of want to.... avoid being seen much."

"Oh," my heart dropped "are you not coming to Hogsmeade then?"

"No no don't worry!" My disappointment must've been written all over my face. "We will go we just have to be..." Hermione trailed off looking for the right word.

"Subtle?" We all laughed a little.

"Yes, subtle. You have got to keep this secret okay?" Harry pulled out a large piece of fabric. I raised an eyebrow at his confused.

"It's an invisibility cloak you see, anyone who is under it is invisible to everyone else. We can go around Hogsmeade in it."

"Oh! Wow that's-"

"Brilliant isn't it?" Harry interrupted and I laughed and nodded.

"Will we all fit under?"

"No, I don't think so. We use to all fit when we where first years but... you know. You and Hermione will go as normal and I'll be with you just... invisible."

"That sounds super perverted." I admitted eyeing up the cloak.

"No! No! It's not! Well.... I suppose it sounds that way. I won't be though." We agreed, pulled our coat, gloves and scarfs on and began walking together to Hogsmeade.

"Atleast it's not a very warm day, doesn't seem like it would be nice under a cloak on a hot day." I commented. Hogsmeade was a cute little town, very Scottish in my opinion. The cobbled streets and vibrant store signs that read "Dervish and Banges" and "The three broomsticks".

"Me and Harry just have to run in here and get something, it's looking crowded so do you mind waiting here?" Hermione asked.

"Not not at all." She apologised and dipped in. I peered into the windows of some nearby shops, seeing little huddles of Gryffindor students inside ordering food, or Hufflepuffs trying to strike a deal with a shop owner. I was looking at a small charms shop window when I heard his voice.

"Elena?" Draco came up and stood beside me, his hands stuffed in his pockets and nose burrowed into his green scarf. I could see his cheeks slightly flushed from the cold.

"Hey! How are you?"

"Cold." He answered. "They are buying some new board game at the moment. I was considering asking for a rematch."

"Ah, still can't handle the fact I crushed you in exploding snap?"

"No, not at all. I don't think I will be able to die peacefully until we correct this error." I laughed. He looked into the window. "What are you looking at?"