~ 1|| Practice ~

Jake Pov:

The sun shinning on my face wasn't the thing that woke me up, it was Layla's LOUD ASS BARKING!

"YA! LAYLA PLEASE BE QUIET!!" I yelled covering my face with the pillow. Still, the barking continued, but then I heard a knock at my door. That's why she was barking so loud! I thought. I got up and quickly ran downstairs to open the door. The door revealed a tall blonde boy holding a bag a food. I sigh in disbelief. "Really Jay?" I said slightly sliding on the door while Jay stands there with a smile.

I let him inside and closed the door before Layla could get out. "It's literally 8 in the morning Jay!" I said laying down on the floor next to Layla. "Exactly! It's 8 am! We have practice at 1!" He said taking out the food.

Jay and I are both on our school's soccer team. We've been doing soccer ever since we were little and that caused us to becomes best friends. We've naturally ended up going to the same university on a sports scholarship. Now we are both the "star players" on our team

When you think of star player, you think, oh he is the best player on the team, he must be popular, have so many girls going after him, always going to parties, blah blah blah. Well we are the complete opposite. We don't usually party, we aren't popular, and we don't have girls. Our school has many sports, the most focused sport is Ice skating....yea ice skating.

The University has the Olympic talent of our ice skaters. The school spends so much on the skaters! They even have their own stadium just for them to practice! Our star player is Park Sunghoon. He's the popular skater everyone knows. Even people from different universities know about him! Everyone is simping over that skater. He always is cocky and sassy and it honestly piss me off, but everyone loves him.

"Now hurry and eat so you can change and we can get some extra practice in." Jay said placing my food down. I got up and sat down and ate, with Layla at my feet.

Four Hours later:

We made it to our small field and started stretching. The sun was shining brighter than ever as clouds were not in site. Our field was the size of at least a preschool. Not to small, but not big. On left was the campus, in front was the city view from the condos, in the back was the dance and taekwondo rooms, and on the right..the big ass ice stadium. I still think why they need such a big stadium if they are just skating on ice, but it's whatever.

Soon everyone on the team was here and we all started practice in the hot cooking sun.

Sunghoon Pov:

I grabbed my bag and threw it around my shoulder. I check my phone to see a text from
Yang Jungwon.

Yang Jungwon~

J: Me and Niki are outside your door.

I quickly open my door to see both of them in their "uniforms". The three of us were both heading to practice so we decided to go together so we can get there quicker.

We left my room and headed toward the stadium. We were walking when we heard yelling coming from the field. "COME ON BOYS!! YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS!! YOU WILL DEFINITELY LOSE THIS WEEKEND IF YOY KEEP THIS UP!!" The coach yelled. We looked through the medal wires and saw the soccer team practicing. "Looks like they have a game this weekend." Niki said. "Hey don't you have a competition this weekend too, Sunghoon?" Jungwon asked me. I hummed in response.

"Looks like they won't have an audience." I smirked and started walking away.

————
Heyyy people♡︎
I hope you enjoyed this Chapter
I made this chapter while I was in my math class and math is my lowest grade so...... let's hope my mom doesn't kill me!