~ 13|| Stay ~

*YA"LL- THIS MASTERPIECE!! THIS PICTURE FITS PERFECTLY WITH THIS CHAPTER!! CREDITS TO OWNER!!*

Author Pov:

All of the 6 boys were still in Jake's room. Jay was asleep, Jungwon was trying to stay up, Heesung was asleep, Niki and Sunoo were both passed out, and Jake was still on the Med. But Sunghoon was still awake, holding Jakes small hand in his palms. The skater took the time to look at Jake's features, his round eyes spaced out perfectly. His perfect dog nose, and his pink plumped lips. Sunghoon really never paid attention to the little details on Jake, but once he got the chance, it was so hard for him to look away. Then soon, the nurse came in the room. "Ok you boys can leave, Jay, take these meds when you wake up and when you go to sleep tomorrow." The nurse said giving Jay a white packet, while everyone starts to wake up.

All of the boys left the room and already went to their own condos, well except for Sunghoon. "So is Jake gonna stay here?" He asked the nurse. "Technically yes, but if you can take him, then that would be better." She said writing some stuff down on her clipboard. Sunghoon nodded and looked at Jake's sleeping figure. 

The nurse left the room and turned off the lights, leaving Sunghoon and Jake in a dark room. The only light that was in was the street light outside from the window. The skater grabbed Jake and carried him bridal style, and took him to his place.....BY WALKING!! He struggled to open the front door, but was able to carry Jake all the way up to his bed. 

"How do always get yourself in these situations?" Sunghoon asked Jake while placing him on his bed and taking off Jake's socks and shoes. All the skater got in response was Jake's small whimpering. Sunghoon went to his closet and pulled out two light hoodies, and two pairs of sweats. He put on his hoodie and sweats and went over to Jake. He sighed to himself and softly shook Jake to wake him up. It took a while, but Jake woke up and looked at Sunghoon. "Get up and change yourself, I didn't want to change you with your permission." The skater said as he gave Jake the hoodie and sweats. Jake blinked a few times before sitting up and grabbing the clothes, groaning in pain during the process. 

"Well then you have my permission." The australian mumbled while rubbing his eyes. Sunghoon looked at him with disbelief. "Excuse me?" "Change me. I can barely lift my arms up..." Jake said a softer voice, a tiny whimper coming out. Sunghoon's cheeks started to burn after what Jake just said. "Are you sure?" He asked, just to make sure that his mind wasn't playing games on him.

"YES NOW HURRY AND TAKE MY CLOTHES OFF!!" Jake yelled while placing his hands on Sunghoon's hands and moving them to the bottom of his shirt. Jake was surely on the med, he would never want Sunghoon to see under his clothes, shit, he  would barely would let him see him in his soccer uniform....or so he thought. 

Sunghoon's face was now a bright red as his hands gripped onto Jake's and his shirt. 'Just take them off and then you can leave' Sunghoon thought to himself. He cleared his throat and began to lift Jake's jersey, and his face immediately fell.

Bruises, marks, and dried blood covered Jake's entire chest and abdomen. His shoulders and back had huge bruises on them, as if two big hammers slammed onto the smaller's shoulders.  The skater took a good look at all of them before putting the hoodie on him. Sunghoon looked down and noticed what was next. His hands started to shake a little bit, as he moved them to Jake's shorts. He couldn't get himself to take the shorts off. I didn't feel right to him.

"I'm just gonna leave your shorts on." Sunghoon said as he stood up and very softly pushed Jake to lay him on the bed. He placed the covers over Jake's limp body and tucked him in. He turned on the low lamp light and turned off the room light. He put a glass of water and Jake's meds on the nightstand. He leaned over Jake's body and whispered softly into his ear, "Good night...Jakey~" He smiled. He was about to walk away, by them a grip to his wrist made him stop. 

"Stay...please." Jake said, his face practically covered with the pillow. Sunghoon just stood there, not knowing what to do. "Like how do you want me to stay?" He asked, moving Jake's hand to his palm, making them hold hands. "Lay next to me.." Jake whispered softly, gripping tighter onto Sunghoon's hand. Sunghoon slightly smirked and let go of the smaller's hand. He went over and got on the bed, moving closer to Jake. And without even realizing it, he placed his arms around Jake's waist. Jake slightly flinched when he felt Sunghoon's arms around him, but soon felt more comfort when Sunghoon moved closer to him. "Its ok...I'm not gonna hurt you." Sunghoon whispered, making Jake loosen up and slowly start holding the skaters arms. 

Only after about 4 minutes of them cuddling and soft words, Jake fell asleep once again. Sunghoon was still wake, holding Jake with all of his force, keeping him safe in his arm. "Jake..?" Sunghoon whispered, but he got no response. He slowly leaned over to see Jake already fast asleep. He smiled to himself and placed a very soft kiss on Jake's temple.

"When will you realize that I love you Jake Shim..." Sunghoon whispered, the tone of his voice changing to a soft sad voice.

----------

HEY CHINGYUSSSSSS!

Here is a nice and wholesome chapter for ya'll <3

I don't really have a lot to say because nothing interesting has happened so.. 

Don't forget to Comment and Vote!

Have a lovely DAY~~~~~