~ 6|| Old Friend ~

Jake Pov: 

"HE DID THAT?!" Jay yelled making the kids in the class stare at us. "SHH!" I said trying keep people from looking. "He really said that to you?" Jay asked whispering to me. "YES!" I said loudly whispering. "And all you did was run off?!" Jay asked sounding kinda of disappointed. "Well what do you expect, a boy that gets on your nerves puts his face right in front of your and he gives you a nickname!" I said pissed off. "Fair enough." He said making me glare at him.

Jay left my classroom and left to his, leaving me to continue thinking about what happened last night. The thought of Sunghoon's face right in front of mine makes my face burn up. Ughh I hate this feeling. I got up from my seat and went outside. I went out to the garden and laid in grass patch, not caring if people would stop and stare. I laid in the grass for a good 5 minutes before I heard some pretty mean bickering behind me. "You really think you can wear what you want, please you'll embarrass us!" The voice said. "And? do you think I care?!" Another voice said. "If I want to wear the skirt, than I can, and I'll look better in it than you do!" The same voice said. I got up from the patch, now everyone was watching on what these people were arguing about. There was a small boy arguing with a group of girls. 

"YAH!" The girl in the front yelled as she threw her water at the boy, making the boy drenched in water. He didn't react. Instead, he grabbed a white styrofoam cup that was by his bag, and threw back at the girl, covering the girl with a strawberry shake. He threw the empty cup her and said, "Just because you think you're the shit, doesn't mean people, like me, won't tear you apart." He said then walked away, leaving the whole crowd shook. I ran back to my bag, grabbed my towel from my soccer back, and then followed the boy to the garden bathroom. 

I walked into the bathroom to hear the boy mumbling to himself. ".....fucking bitch.....dirty girl.....thinks she's all that.." He mumbled while trying to dry his jacket off with the paper towels. "Here..." I said poking out from the side, causing him to jump. I handed him my towel and he took it. "Thanks" He said smiling as he started to wipe his wet hair. "Are..you ok?" I asked trying to break the silence. "Yea..its just the those girls." He said sounding mad again. "What happened, if you don't mind me asking?" I asked. "They just think they can control other people just because they are popular." He said leaning into the sink. "It's always the Skater's fans." I said handing me back my towel. "Sunghoon?" I asked. "Yea him." He said walking out of the bathroom. I followed him out of the bathroom as he continued to talk. "I'm convinced that he's homophobic since his fans really hate gay people?" He said. 

He is?

"But let's talk about something else, I'm Sunoo." He said. "Sunoo?" I asked, thinking of someone similar. "Mhmm Kim Sunoo, why?" He asked. That's when the name hit me. "SUNOO?! IT'S ME, JAKE!" I said with a wide smile. "JAKE! WHEN DID YOU GET BACK IN KOREA?!" He asked putting his arm around my shoulder. 

Sunoo was my first friend I made when I first came to Korea when I was 6. We became really close until I left back for Australia when I was 10. I never stayed in contact with Sunoo and completely forgot about him when I came back for Uni. 

"I came back a little bit before University started." I said. "Oh, I just transferred to this Uni about 2 months ago." He said as we walked back to our stuff. We continued to talk until the lunch bell went off. 'Oh...we missed out first and second classes!" Sunoo said getting up from the patch. "It doesn't matter anymore, cmon, I wanna introduce you to my friends." I said as I walked with him to the cafeteria. We all had lunch and talked for a long time, but what Sunoo said earlier still stuck with me until the day was over.

Even if he was homophobic, why is he so close with me, and doesn't he have a girlfriend? And why does he make me feel the way that I feel?

------

Hey Guyyysss

So..I don't go on Wattpad for a day, and almost 100 more reads come in?! LITERALLY...HOW?!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 350 READ <3 <3

Also, I don't know if you guys caught on the message in this chapter, but this chapter is about being who you want to be. Don't let anyone tell you what you can and can't do. Be who you want to be and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You show them who you are and what they are missing out on!!

I hope everyone has a great day!