~ 16|| Don't be stupid this time ~

Ok so I don't know if this an actual warning..but THERE IS NO SMUT but there will be some "heated" make out sessions (they aren't really headed) so I guess a 16+ warning...???? ALSO.... DID Y'ALL SEE DRUNK-DAZED???!?!?!?! YGHBJIJOIJUNJHBHGV THE CHORUS IS SO ADDICTING!!!!!!!! JUNGWON IS NOW OFFICIALLY MY BIAS-

———

Author Pov:

"WHAT?!" Both Jake and Sunghoon yelled.

"Yea.....BUT we are happy for you guys!" Jungwon said, while look at everyone else...well, except Jay. "Wait, how did you guys know? We've only dated for 3 days!" Sunghoon asked. "Well when you kicked us out, I really needed to go to the bathroom." Sunoo explained. "And I didn't want to go downstairs, so I used your bathroom upstairs." "I went into the bathroom and saw that your bathroom door wasn't closed, since your room is connected to the only bathroom upstairs." Sunoo added.

"So when I went to close your door, I saw you and Jake making out." Sunoo said while squealing like a little girl that just got a piece of candy.  Both Jake and Sunghoon were a bright red and smiling out of  embarrassment. "We weren't making out...we were just kissing.." Jake said while covering his face with his sweater paws. "That's the same thing!" Niki said while taking a sip of his drink. "How do you know that?" Jay said while look at Niki with a concerned look on his face.

"I've done it with Sunoo!"

"WHAT?!" Everyone yelled.

Flashback, After the fight at the soccer game, Niki Pov:

It was already midnight and the nurse had basically kicked everyone out. We all left accept Sunghoon, don't know what he is doing. All five of us went outside and kinda just waited to see what will happen. "Lets all go home and rest." Jungwon said, clearly tired. Jungwon went his own way and Heesung and Jay went their own way, leaving me and Sunoo together. "Want to go together?" I asked. He nodded and we both started walking.

We walked for about 5 minutes before we reached my condo. "Um, I don't want to walk alone to my place, can I stay here?" Sunoo asked, slightly pulling on my shirt. I smiled and nodded and let him inside. He smiled and went inside, which cause me to almost die inside because of how cute he looked.

I've had a little crush on Sunoo for a while now. It's just something about his confident and cute personality caused me to fall for him. I've never had feelings for someone like Sunoo, let alone a guy, so it was something that really made me think, Do I really like him?

But ever since we first met, we've talked and hung out a lot, just us, without the others knowing, and I can proudly say that I fell for the Sunshine boy, Sunoo. He's just one of a kind.

It was already midnight and both Sunoo and I were slowly falling asleep on the couch while watching a movie. "Hey, where did all of you pillows go?" Sunoo asked while looking around the living room. "Oh I'm getting them all washed." I said. "So where am I gonna put my head?" "I guess on the cushions." I said patting down on the couch cushions. I could tell that he looked uncomfortable, but I didn't think any of it.

That's felt weight on the right thigh. I looked down and saw Sunoo laying his head on my thigh. My face began to feel hot and my heart started pounding. "Wh..what are you do..doing?" I said, hesitating on what to do. "You don't have pillows, so I'm using ur thigh." Sunoo said, turning round so he could face me. 'Why? Have a problem with me on your thigh?" He asked in a teasing manner, as he lifted himself up a little bit.

I guess his little plan backfired because as he lifted himself of my thigh, our faces were only inches apart. Sunoo's face grew red as his eyes grew softer. My face became hotter and my heart started beating really fast. He slowly started lean closer, his eyes never leaving mine, but then he stopped, leaving our faces almost touching. He tried to go back on my thigh, but I grabbed the back of his neck and pushed his lips on mine. I could feel that he was hesitant, but then I felt his lips move with mine.