~ 10|| Annoying ~

Meanwhile.....Jay Pov:

Chaos. 

Everything happened so quickly, one minute we were all having a good time, the next minute we had to end the party before the police got here. The boy that lost the fight had already left, along with 98% of everyone at the party. Only about 3 people stayed to clean up. Those three people cleaned the living room while I was talking with Sunoo and Niki. "What do you think is gonna happen with Sunghoon?" Sunoo asked. "I don't know, I don't think the school will do anything." I said crossing my arms . "Once they know what the other dude did, then they won't do anything to Sunghoon, I have a feeling that they might keep him practicing though, know you to show that show that they discipline to all students." Niki said leaning on the island. 

"But I don't think we should be worrying about Sunghoon." Niki said. "What do you mean?" Sunoo asked. "We should be worrying about that one." Niki said pointing at Jungwon, who was drinking a bottle of soju and sitting in a corner. I just rolled my eyes. 'Why should we worry about him?" I asked. "Because it was Jungwon's party, and he's the one that started all this. They possibly might suspend him." Niki said sitting up. "Jay, Niki and I are gonna go talk to a few people who were at the party and ask if they knew that the dude was gonna drug Jake. You go take Jungwon upstairs and try to sober him up." Sunoo said as he grabbed Niki's hand and headed towards the door. "Wait but what about-" I said but stopped when I saw them slam the door. "Great." I whispered to myself as I walked to Jungwon.

I bent down to his level and grabbed the bottle of soju out of his hand. 'HEY-" He yelled. "No more! You're already drunk enough, I don't want to be the one to take care of you when you pull some more crazy shit." I said as I went to throw the bottle away, hearing his footsteps behind me. "Like you ever cared about me!" He yelled while trying to push me out of the away. "You're right, I don't! But I'm being forced to take care of you!" I yelled, making him flinch a bit. "But you said you don't care, SO WHAT'S THE POINT!?" He yelled as he pushed me out of the way and grabbed his bottle. I sighed and pushed my tongue in my cheek. I grabbed Jungwon and threw him on my back, and took him upstairs. He loudly squealed and   yelled, "PUT ME DOWN YOU BASTARD!!" He yelled in his drunk voice while hitting my shoulders. 

I made it upstairs and into a room that looked like his room...I mean it had medals and everything so...

I threw him on the bed and laid my head at the end of the bed to catch my breath. He quickly sat up and grabbed my face, soon slapping it. "YOu HAvE nO rIGHT tO-" He yelled, sounding a whole different type of drunk. But before he could finish, I grabbed his hand with a firm grip and said. 

"LOOK. I'm doing THIS because Sunoo and Niki are my friends...I don't give a fuck about you! You're the reason why we are in this mess. You are so annoying!" I yelled while giving him a death glare. 

I let go of his hand and sat up. I was about to leave the room, then he something, keeping me from leaving. "If it wasn't for me....YOUR BEST FRIEND *hiccup* WOULD BE DRUGGED BY SOME ASSHOLE AND HAVE *hiccup* WHO KNOWS WHAT DONE TO HIM!!!" He yelled, sounding drunk, but still knowing what he was talking about. 

He's right....If he hadn't stopped the dude from getting away from slipping something into Jake's drink....Jake's life would have been ruined.  "No *hiccup* comment?" He said standing up. He walked over to his dresser and grabbed a cup and the pitcher filled with water. Then he grabbed something from his pocket, ripped the little packet and started pouring it in the water. I took a small glance at what he was doing, and almost losing my shit. He was about to take a sip but I grabbed the cup and threw it across the room. 

"WhAt THe hELl?!" He yelled, his voice constantly changing. "What the hell is wrong with you?! Why the fuck would you put that in the drink?!" I yelled grabbing the packet that said, 'Sleeping Packets'  and shoved it in my pocket to burn later. 

"I'M TIRED! I wAnnA sLEeP!!" He whined as he tried to get into my pockets, his hands roaming my sides. I kept backing up while trying to get his hands off of me. "Stop touching me..." I said whiling trying to stop him, not realizing that I blushing pretty hard. I soon on the bed, my back hitting the mattress while Jungwon's front fell on top of me. 

Deja Vu.

His face only inches away from mine. His mouth was in a small pout, his breath smelled of alcohol, and his cheeks were a bright red. My hands were on his waist and his hands were on my shoulders. We were like this for a few minutes, not saying anything, just staying in the same positions. I was about to sit up when I felt something fall on my chest and kept me from getting up. Jungwon was on my chest sleeping. His hands still on my shoulders, but his face laying  on my chest. "Oh my god...." I whispered. "He has to be blackout drunk!" I whispered while pushing him off without waking him up. I picked him up bridal style and placed him under the covers. I turned off the lamp and left his room, soon the leaning on the door.

"He's so annoying...yet...so cute." I whispered to myself while slightly chuckling.

----------

HHEYEEEEYYYYYYYY

So my school has canceled my classes for Monday and Tuesday next week due to the weather so I'm technically free...?

Anyways WE ARE SO CLOSE TO 1K READSSS!!!! LITERALLY LIKE HOWWWWWWWWWWW?!!!!!!! I'm thinking about making a chapter that is just about me and random shit about me but idk....and if I do, then I'll definitely post a chapter along with it because I'm nice. Also I finished writing this while Keeho from P1harmony was live so thank him for helping me finish this!! 

Don't forget to Comment and Vote :)

Have a Lovely Day!!