~ 12|| Promise ~

Jake Pov:

"Ok what do you want me to do about it Heesung, he came out us like a fucking bull, and him and his pack started a fight out of nowhere!! What the hell do you want me to say." Jay yelled while he started to hiss in pain.

"Shit, you didn't even try to help Jake!" Heesung yelled back. "TAKE A LOOK HEESUNG! I COULDN"T! I WAS HOLD AGAINST MY WILL!!" Jay yelled back getting even more angry.

"Ok you two, calm down! Lets just be glad no one DIED!" Niki said trying to calm down the two olders. "Do we even know why he started the fight?" Sunoo asked.

"Because Hyunwoo hates us, he's never like Jake and I. I don't know why he hates us, but I guess since we won, he want having it." Jay answered. "I'm also lowkey convinced that he likes Jake." He added. Then everyone let out little laughs.

I was still "unconscious" but I could still hear what they were talking about. My eyelids still sealed shut, feeling very heavy and feeling impossible to open. My body feeling numb, like I could barely even move a finger. I started to groan in pain, which cause the boys to stop talking.

"You ok?" Heesung asked he put his hand on my shoulder. I hissed in pain, as my eyelids slowly opening. I could see Jay sitting on chair, Heesung on my left side, Niki standing next to Jay, Jungwon on my right side, and Sunoo next to Jungwon. I tried to sit up, but was stopped by Heesung and Jungwon. "Stay. You need to rest." Jungwon said fluffing my pillow more. I looked around and noticed one person was missing. "Sunghoon isn't here, he's talking to the administrations office about what happened last night." Niki said.

"Damn, how did you manage to get into two fights in a row?!" Jay asked while laughing. I slightly laughed but groaned in pain right after. "The nurse said that you have a small concussion and bruises everywhere on your abdomen. You'll need to take a break from soccer for a week and a  half, and if needed, two weeks." Sunoo said. That's when my heart fell to my feet. 

"Wait but what about-" I said but was cut off. "I already talked to Coach, he said just take your time on recovering, he said that if he needs to, he'll find a replacement for you before the final game." Jay said leaning back in his chair. I just closed my eyes and groaned. We had worked hard to get into to the final game, and now there's a possibility that I might not even get to play!

Meanwhile Jungwon Pov:

Seeing Jake like this was upsetting. The face he made when he heard replacement, it was like he wanted to cry and just break down. That same word also made me sick to my stomach.

Flashback, Two years ago:

"ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW YANG JUNGWON?! 7TH PLACE?? YOU DIDN'T EVEN MAKE IT IN THE TOP 5!!!" My Coach while throwing the scoresheet at my face, while everyone was staring. "EXPLAIN WHY?" He yelled while crossing his arms. "I-I've been trying t-to keep my g-g-grades up and I-I've been studying a-all night long.." I said while stuttering out of fear. "THAT'S NO EXCUSE  FOR YOU TO PLACE SO LOW!" He yelled louder, making everyone in the room flinch. 

"I can't believe you right now Jungwon...its like you don't even care!" He yelled. I just kept my head hung low, hearing whispers from all corners of the room. "DO YOU NOT WANT TO COMPETE JUNGWON? SHOULD I JUST REPLACE YOU?!" He screamed while getting closer to me. That's when my head shot up. Getting replaced will look bad on my record and I just can't replaced right now. "No...p-please don't replace m..me!" I said while holding my hands a a prayer. 

"THEN BEG, BEG LIKE THE LITTLE BITCH YOU ARE!!" He screamed, while everyone in the room was scared. Tears were already falling down my face as I looked around the room, faces of fear, anger, sadness, and happiness. I fell onto my knees and looked up at my sensae, "PLEASE D..DON"T R-R-REPLACE ME!!!" I yelled while continuously bowing up and down, tears escaping my eyes faster than before.  Yet he didn't say anything. He was silent for about 2 minutes, then he grabbed me by my collar and slapped me, right across the face. Loud gasps were heard as he let go of my collar and I fell right onto the floor.

"Get out of my face, you disgrace!" He screamed turning away from me. I got up at the light of speed and left the room, going into the bathroom that was in the lobby. I went into one of the stalls and fell onto the dirty floor. My loud sobs filled the bathroom rather quickly, and my chest started to hurt from the lack of oxygen. 

After about 20 minutes, I left the stall and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair a mess, my eyes puffy and soaked in tears, my cheeks bright red and covered in tear stains, and my right cheek red from the slap. I walked out of the bathroom and walked out of the building, leaving my belongings in the room, and I never stepped foot in that building ever again.

End of Flackback, Still Jungwon Pov:

"Jungwon..!"

"YANG JUNGWON!" Heesung yelled, making me snap back into reality. "You good?" Niki asked. "Yea..I'm gonna go outside." I said giving them a fake smile. I took a final look at everyone, everyone except Jay. I left the room and and leaned against the wall in the hallway. I moved only about 3 feet from the door, and then soon tears fell from my small eyes. I just let them fall, but never really started crying. Soon I heard the door open and quickly wiped away the tears in my eyes and on my cheeks. I turned around to see who it was, and my heart immediately started racing. I just gave him a slightly smile and tried to go back into the room, but was stopped by him pulling on my wrist. 

"Jungwon..." Jay said, not looking at me. I just hummed in response, also not looking at him. Then he let go of my wrist and looked at me, for the first time today, or so I thought so. "Can we talk about yesterday." He said, his eyes looking a lot softer.

I've never seen Jay with soft eyes, did he get kicked somewhere or....

"I..I'd rather not talk about it." I said avoiding eye contact with him, feeling my cheeks heat up. "Fine, but let's just forget that it ever happen." Jay said, his eyes becoming more sturn again. 

Well that didn't last long-

"Fine....but you can't tell anyone what happen." I said. "I promise." He said. But for some reason, I couldn't fully trust him. "I don't trust you, pinky swear!" I said holding out my pinky

"Seriously?!" He asked in disbelief. 'Just do it!" I said. He rolled his eyes  and pulled out his pinky (why does that sound weird?)

Soon our pinkies came in contacting with each other and then we both pinky swore. I give him a smile that for some reason, came out a lot happier than it was supposed to. Then we heard yelling from the hall.

"JUNGWON, JAY! I JUST HEARD ABOUT THE FIGHT!! WHERE IS JAKE?!" Sunghoon yelled out, he's out of breath he...

Was he crying??

---------

HELLLLOOO PEOPLES!!

I felt bad for not posting in like...10 something days so I decided to post this for yall <3

I do want you guys to answer this tho, So should I do a chapter that is basically just about myself, I think it would be cool for you guys to get to know me just a little better...and if you guys do say yes, then I'll definitely post a chapter along with it because I'm nice :))

So Please leave a comment if you guys want the special chapter!

Have a great day lovelys~ (Also I didn't proofread this so.....)