~ 8|| Rumor ~

A couple days later, Author Pov:

After what happened with Sunghoon and Jake, Jake started sitting with Sunghoon and his friends at lunch, and meeting Sunghoon after his soccer practices. And to Jake's surprise, he was enjoying being with the skater. Jake didn't want to believe it, but he really liked being with Sunghoon. Jake had also opened up with Sunghoon, not being shy around him anymore. But the one thing Jake didn't like, was whenever Sunghoon's girlfriend would sit with them at lunch.

It's not like Jake didn't like her, He actually really liked her. She was a very sweet girl, and also thought of Jake as a good friend. He just hated when Sunghoon and her were together. Eunjoo was the "perfect" girl for Sunghoon, as what most people said. Every time she would be sitting at the table, all up on Sunghoon. For some odd reason, it made Jake really mad, he never felt comfortable when she's around. Once lunch would start, he would dread going to sit with Sunghoon. Eunjoo would usually be the last one at the table to show up, and Sunghoon always had a spot next to him, just for her. Jake would usually sit in front of Sunghoon, either on his phone trying to ingnore the people in front of him, or he would talk to Jay and Sunoo.

On the bright side, Sunoo and one of Sunghoon's friends, Niki, got really close. Although Jake wasn't too surprised, Sunoo can become friends with anyone, that's just how Sunoo is. That sweet personality that makes everyone want to befriend him. Sunoo was happy, Jake was confused and mad, Heesung was just chilling, but Jungwon and Jay were...weird. Whenever Jay and Jungwon would be next to each other, they would completely ignore each other. On certain days, they would talk, and then the next day, they act like complete strangers.

A week later, Tuesday, Jake Pov:

The sun felt like it was burning my skin into a form of soup. The heat was too much for me, slowly cooking me to my death. Practice was getting more and more intense as the days go by. Only 4 more weeks until the 'Major Game', yet, I  feel like I'll have to wait 4 years. I was practicing my kicking when I saw Eunjoo walking to the Ice Rink. She was wearing a black skirt with a light blue top. I couldn't help but to roll my eyes. I have nothing against her, I just hate her with Sunghoon. I don't even know why I hate her for that, I can barely even stand that cocky skater!

After about 25 minutes, we were taking a break when I saw Eunjoo leaving the rink, except she looked a little sad. She saw me staring at her and came over to me. "Hey Jake and Jay." She said putting on a smile. "Hey Eunjoo." I said smiling "Are you ok?" Jay asked taking a sip of his water "Yea, I was supposed to see Jungwon but I can't find him." She said.

But she went into the Ice rink? Jungwon takes Taekwondo.....

"Oh..well I'm sure he'll show up." Jay said changing his tone in his voice. Eunjoo just smiled and said her goodbyes and left. "What's going on with you and Jungwon?" I asked. "Nothing." Jay said as he put down his water and left. Weird

After Practice, Sunghoon Pov:

I had finished my practice early and went to wait for Jake. But when I got out of the rink, the soccer field was empty. "I thought they had practice?" I mumbled. I just went down the the corner store to get more painkillers. I opened the door, as the bells on the door jingled. I grabbed my pain killers ad went to the drinks, and then I saw Jake getting an Blue 'Ice'. I went up behind him and grabbed his drink. "Fancy seeing you here.....again." I said. He looked at me with a little bit of fear. "Why didn't you come see me after practice?" I asked. "I..was gonna get a drink...and then come back for you." He said avoiding eye contact. "Mhmm" I said and took a sip of the drink. "Hey thats-" He said as I grab his chin with my hand, making our faces inches apart. "What mine is mine, and what yours is mine." I whispered. "Psh...that's not how it goes." Jake whispered with his cheeks turning pink. "I like it when we are like this." I said smiling.