~ 18|| All Alone ~

Warning: There will be remarks and words containing homophobia, If I wasn't apart of the alphabet mafia, then I would never use any of these slurs, so if you aren't comfortable with the remarks, then skip to the parts that have these things, ~~~~

Two days later, after the hangout, Author Pov:

Jake's body was slowly getting better so after the hangout, Jake went home to change into his own clothes and sleep in his own bed, but when Jake would go to sleep those two nights, it was hard for him to fall asleep, as he didn't have the same warmth he felt when he was with his boyfriend. When Jake woke up on the second day, he checked his phone and saw his phone was blowing up. He opened his phone to check instagram, and almost had a heart attack.

bby_sunoo18

468,978 likes and 47,301 comments|bby_sunoo18 tagged @ p

|bby_sunoo18 tagged @ p.sunghoon02 and @ jake.shim4
|bby_sunoo18: They we're going at it for 15 minutes even tho they lost-
|p.sunghoon02: what's wrong with kissing my boyfriend
|ni_ki30: YOU GUYS WERE MAKING OUT FOR 15 MINUTES WITHOUT STOPPING
|p.sunghoon: I'm pracicing for later ;) ;)
|hee.ethan.lee: OK I'M TAKING UR PHONE AWAY @ p.sunghoon02

The post had almost half of a million likes! Jake was ready all of the comments, while his heart was bonding out of his chest. There were countless positive comments, but all Jake could read was the negative comments.

|eunjoo.x.sunghoon: That's who Sunghoon left Eunjoo for? He really downgraded 🖕🏼
|leia_bby.g: I didn't know Sunghoon was a F*got!!
|lovely.hunny: I can't believe Sunghoon would date someone so dirty like that f*got!!
|Ilove_sunghoon: WHO IS THAT UGLY BITCH ON TOP OF MY SUNGHOONIE?🖕🏼🤬

Jake could feel tears falling down his cheeks as he read all of those comments. Was he really that bad? Was he that disgusting? Was he an ugly f*g? All these comments were getting to him, as he felt like shit reading them and looking at himself through the reflection of the black screen from his phone. He couldn't even look at himself. He also saw a new post that Sunoo posted and took a look at it.

bby_sunoo18:

360,492 likes and 27,312 comments|bby_sunoo18 tagged @ jay

|bby_sunoo18 tagged @ jay.p02 and @ won.jung
|bby_sunoo18: this is the best picture I could get of them because of how dark the closet was-
|hee.ethan.lee: IS JAY'S HAND ON JUNGWON'S ASS?!?!
|bby_sunoo18: JSJSJSJS- I KNOW RIGHT!!
|ni_ki30: They a little sus, or they look like they've been doing that since they were 4-