~ 3|| Puppy ~

*ALERT* This might be a long Chapter!

Tuesday 10:52 AM 4 more days take till the game 

Jake Pov:

It has been two days since the "incident" with Sunghoon and I haven't seen him since. I see him in the halls sometimes, but I don't ever talk to him..I don't EVER want to talk to him!

I was just in class, bored out of my mind when my phone went off. I quickly take it out to see a text from Heesung

Lee Heesung

H: Meet Jay and I in cafeteria when you get out of class

And just like that, class was over. I quickly grabbed my bag and ran to the cafeteria. The cafeteria was already filled with almost half of the campus! Completely forgetting about my food, I went over to Heesung and Jay. "There you are!" Heesung said patting down on the empty seat next to him. Heesung is a close friends of Jay and naturally started to become one of my close friends. "Here." Jay said giving me a tray of food. I grabbed the food and started eating.

We all just continued to eat and talk when Heesung said something. "Hey Jake, are you friends with Sunghoon." He asked. "Ew, no why?" I asked still eating my food. "Because he keeps staring at you." He said. That caused me to choke on my food. "Woah you ok?" Jay asked giving me a glass of water. I just nod and take a sip, slightly looking over to Sunghoon's table. I could see him smirking and continuing to laugh with his friends. "uH...I'm gonna go ahead and leave first." I said quickly grabbing my bag and heading out the cafeteria.  

I quickly ran out into the garden and breathed a sigh of relief. Let's just hope he didn't see me almost die. I looked at my phone to see that I had about 6 minutes until my next class. Since my class was just around the corner, I already went into the classroom with 3 minutes of free time

Thursday 5:17 PM, 2 more days till the game

Sunghoon Pov:

"COME ON BOYS, YOU CAN PLAY BETTER THAN THIS!! YOU WILL LOSE SO BAD AND EMBARRASS YOURSELVES OUT THERE!!" The couch yelled. Jungwon and I were both walking to practice when we heard the soccer coach screaming his lungs out. "Dang, this must be a big game." Jungwon said staring at the boys through the metal fence. "Pshh it will be their biggest game and their last game." I said. "Well they don't look like they're playing bad, plus they are playing in this burning sun." Jungwon said leaning against the fence. "Please, if their coach is yelling at them like that, they definitely won't win a game." I said smirking. 'And all of their players are all bark no bite, they won't crap." I said. "What do you mean?" Jungwon asked.  "I'll prove it to you after practice, what time does you taekwondo class end?" I asked. "6:30" "Good, after your finished, come to the stadium and wait for me to finish, then I'll prove to you what big losers they are." I said already walking. "Oh...ok" Jungwon said catching up.

Couple Hours later, Jake Pov:

"We aren't gonna make it, might as well give up." I said getting up from the field ground and getting my bags. "Oh c'mon Jake, have some faith in us, we can sure make it" Jay said taking the last sips of his water bottle. As we were leaving, we saw two figures standing by gate doorway. "Who is that?" I asked. As we walked closer, the figure was Park Sunghoon, and his friend. "What do you want now!" Jay said. "Nothing, what, I couldn't see you play?" Sunghoon asked. "That's not what I mean- Nevermind" Jay said. "Looks like you guys had a tough practice." his friend said trying to break the tension in the air. This friend was a short boy, but I could tell he has some muscle on him. He has fluffy black hair, and soft eyes, total opposite of Sunghoon. Before Jay could say anything, the skater said something "But it looks like it's not helping" He said smirking. I looked at Jay and he was ready fight. "Calm down." I whispered. "Ok look, what do you want from us."  Jay said trying to keep his cool. 

"I only wish the worst for you two." the skater said laughing. "I told you, they're all bark no bite." he whispered, but made it loud enough for us to hear. That's when Jay lost it,  He went up to Sunghoon. But before I could stop him, someone else did. "STOP! BOTH OF YOU!" The little one said while grabbing Jay's arm. Jay looked at the boy and yanking his arm out of the boys grasp. Jay just walked off, shoving both of the boys out of his way.  As I quickly followed behind him, someone stopped me and whispered in my ear that gave me shivers down my spine. "Control your boyfriend, puppy" He whispered. That's when I sprinted, slowing drowning out the laughs of the ice skater.

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!

"Puppy...puppy....UGH!!!" I thought while sitting on my bed. "Why must that skater taunt us Layla?" I asked Layla while patting down on my bed for her to lay with me. I kept petting Layla while thinking about what might happen in the next week. "We have to win" I said. 

"Park Sunghoon, better watch your back!!"

-----

Hey guysssss!! I'm sorry that this was so long >.< 

I'm posting this chapter a little early because on the 25th of Jan, I start exams and my parents are gonna kick my butt if I don't do well so I'm gonna be studying most of this week and being a full stress mess! But I will try upload the next two or three chapter if I can. ALSO< THANK YOU FOR 80 READS!!!