~20|| Hell ~

*slurs will be in this, read at your own risk* *Long Chapter* you're welcome guys<33

Author pov:

The sun was just setting, a soft orange and yellow sky as the sun and its rays hide behind the trees. Jake was still a little weak from his beating, but he was able to walk to the library where him and Hana agreed to meet up. Jake took deep breaths walking to the building, getting reminders of the hurtful words and stairs he received the last time he was in the building. He stopped by his locker and grabbed his history book before heading to the library.

The thoughts of the last memories in the building came to his mind. The words. It was the words that broke Jake. He was used to the stares and the weird looks, but the gut-wrenching words were tearing him apart. The image of the words on his desk fill his mind. Those words felt like they were physically taking him, so much worse than the beating he got at the soccer game, which made him realize the championship game was just around the corner. He's never felt so hated before just for loving someone-

Love....?
Do I love Sunghoon...
Is it too soon??

"No Jake, get that out of your head, it's too early to start loving him, especially in this situation" Jake said to himself as he closed his locker and walked inside the library.

He walked in and looked around, very few people in the library, thank god! Jake thought to himself. He saw a girl sitting towards the back waving at him, and he immediately recognized her. Hana. One of Eunjoo's closest friends. His heart started to pound as his hands start to sweat. Come on Jake, you can do this! He took a deep breath and walked towards her. She had her hair down with two butterfly clips on her bangs, she wore grey sweat pants and a black crop top. "Hey Jake!" she said as she pulled up a chair for him. Jake slightly smiled and sat down and looked at the spread she made.

She had her laptop to the side next to her notes and big poster board in the middle. She also had snacks set for them too. " I know it's a little much but I have plans tomorrow and I assume you have soccer so I figured we could try and get as much down as we can." She said as she showed him the notes she had prepared. Jake slightly laughed. "Wait, how do you know I play soccer?" He asked. "Oh cmon, everyone saw that poster talking about how your cute smile made you guys win." She smirked as Jake made an 'o' with his mouth. "Ok so here is what Im thinking for our project." She said as she pulled up something on her laptop.

They worked for an hour in library before taking a break. "Im gonna use the bathroom." Jake said as he got up. He finished up his business and started to wash his hands. Wow, she isn't as bad as I thought she would be. Jake thought to himself as he remembered to interesting conversation they had about their project. He dried his hands opened the door, Hana staring directly at, practically scaring the life out of him. "Holy crap, you scared me Hana." He said as he tried to leave. "Where do you think you're going." Hana said as she shoved Jake back into the bathroom. "Um Im going back to do our project, what are you doing" Jake said in a confused tone. Then Hana started to laugh, then she laughed louder, then she slapped Jake as hard as she could.

Jake was taken back as he held his cheek. "Ow! What the hell was the for!!" He hissed. "Do you really think I called you here to work on a stupid project?" She yelled. She pushed him against the wall and continued. "You really think you could turn Sunghoon gay by your "cute" smile, he broke Eunjoo's heart, and someone has to pay for that." She yelled. Then walked in 3 of Hana's friends that Jake recognized. One girl had duct tape, one girl had a huge makeup bag and case of alcohol, and the last girl had a video recorder, and Jake's heart sank to his shoes.