~ 11|| Injury ~

Saturday Morning, Jungwon Pov: 

I woke up with a crazy headache. The sun just barely up, shining through the tall trees that cover almost half of the condos. The birds doing there everyday chirping right by the windows to disturb us students. The clouds are nowhere to be seen, the sky clear as glass, but in a pretty blue color. If only what was going on inside my condo, was as pretty as the outside. 

I slowly sat up, while rubbing my head. My hangover biting me right in the ass.  I open my eyes all the way to see nothing but a broken glass cup across the room, a white packet on the floor, and me, a drunken boy. I got up and went to my bathroom, my head still ringing like crazy. I looked at myself in the mirror and couldn't be more disappointed in myself. My eyes were puffy, my hair was a mess, and my cheeks red and burning. I wash my face, only wishing that it would become perfect once again.

I walked downstair- well, more like dragging my legs down the steps. The living room was somewhat clean but still a mess. My phone was on the island along with three empty bottles of soju. I went to the fridge and grabbed an energy drink, Then my phone went off, making my head hurt even more from the ring. It was from Sunoo.

Sunoo hyung: 

Wake up drunkie! Get dressed and be ready in 10 minutes, we are going to Jake's and Jay's game! Niki and I will pick you up, SO GET UP!

I groaned as I read the text, especially while reading Jay's name. I can barely remember anything that went on last night, but the only thing I remember was me on top of Jay, while we were just staring at each other. That image kept playing in my head over and over again. It felt like my brain wanted me to keep remembering that embarrassing time.  

It was like my body was trying to replay the terrifying moment I had with the person I hate most, and with the person I love the most.

At the game, Author Pov:

"Why would he try to kiss you if he clearly stated that you were his friend?" Jay askes while stretching. The boys were having a home game this time, so they didn't have to wake up early for the game. "I don't know! You tell me." Jake said while also stretching. 

"Well of course I don't!" Jay said while standing up. "Exactly" Jake said with his sarcastic voice. "Do you even like Sunghoon?" Jay asked while looking away

'Oh shit' Jake thought, he really never said that he had a crush on Sunghoon, but never said that he wouldn't date him. And he never really thought of himself as fully gay. Jake always thought he was bisexual because he liked both girls and boys, but kinda only liked girls. He's always thought that boys were cute, but never really got into a relationship with a boy...well that was until he met Sunghoon. 

"I honestly....don't know?" Jake said, his statement kinda sounding like a question. "So...your gay?" Jay asked, turning his head so it faced Jake.

"I still don't know!" Jake said while looking back at him. "If I am, are you ok with that?" 

"Yea I mean I don't really care, you love who you love, and you can't control that."Jay said while  looking over at the bus that was pulling up.

Jake felt more relieved after what Jay said, but soon started to tense up again when he saw the other team's bus pull up. The team they were competing was a very aggressive group. The team took a year away from that team because of how aggressive and physical they were. Always tried to pick fights with the other team and would never take no for an answer.

Both Jay and Jake HATED competing against them. Jake always got scared whenever he saw them, and right now, he was on the verge of having a heart attack. The captain of the team, Hyunwoo, was the worst. Jake was gonna quit soccer because of him. Always picking on Jake, pushing him, saying mean things, and quote on quote from Jay, "Flirting" with Jake.