Umm HI😭

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO

UMMMMMMMMMM

HI?

Ok Ok before I start, I just want to say that I am so sorry for being inactive these past 2 months😭 I feel awful about just leaving you guys hanging. But I'm sorry that this notification is not a chapter....in fact, this will be the last chapter of this story and this account.

I would like to thank every single one of ya'll for liking my story and just liking me as an author. These past 7 months with writing this story has been absolutely amazing and I can't explain how happy you guys have been to me.

But these months haven't been easy. Another parental figure of mine past away and I honestly thought that maybe I was next. And on top of that, I was receiving death threats to either update to story or to delete the story. Saying that I only care about the fame, or that I'm trying to sexualize or harm the members of Enhypen. I just want to say that all the stories I make are for Entertainment. I write stories like this because I and other people enjoy them. I NEVER EVER would try to harm or sexualize the members of Enhypen!!

I seriously hate doing this, but I couldn't take the pressure anymore. I can't keep righting series, and then just leaving you guys hanging because of my mental health..

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH💕❤️

WAIT!!!!!!

THERE'S MORE!!!!!!!

As much as I love writing and love you guys, I can't leave you guys hanging. SO I DECIDED TO KEEP WRITING ON ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN!!!! I'm ONLY going to be writing short stories because of my mental health and because school is starting soon. I've also made and Instagram account so I can update and interact with ya'll <3.  @/bunnie writes is my Instagram account.

I'll start writing around August 10th (cause that's when I get my invitation HOPEFULLY).

Once again I am so sorry for all of this mess and I hope you will still be willing to stay with me until the end❤️❤️

I LOVE YOU ALL AND PLEASE STAY SAFE

BYE CHINGYUUUSSSSS❤️❤️