(8)

( Ravaughn POV )

"August what you brought us here for?" Liyah asked mad as hell.

"Yeah man. Marie was in the middle of stripping for daddy and you pull this shit." Chris said acting mad.

"Y'all we gotta wait for Trey to get here with the kids and we can stsrt the talking. Until then anybody wanna tell some shit that's been on they chest?" August spoke.

" I do." Chris stood up." I'm dieing."

"What ?"

" I'm just fucking with y'all punk asses. Y'all fucked up my moment so I wanted to fuck up y'all. You are all so naive "

"Nigga don't play like that. We already lost one big chunk of our click and we don't need to loose another one." Liyah punched him.

I sat in the next room listening to everything they talked about. The more I hear their voice the more nervous I get. I know their gonna be angry with me. I know their not just gonna jump at me with open arms and it's my fault. My kids might not even remember who the fuck I am.

" Alright, since everybody here it's time." August spoke." This finna be a heavy load dropping so y'all sit down and relax."

"Aug is everything good bruh? Is you dieing?" Chris asked.

"Y'all know the day we found out Rae was dead and the doctor was talking about how we couldn't view the body?"

"Yeah , we was all beyond pissed." Marie said.

"Have you ever wondered why they wouldn't let us view the body?"

That was the sign for me to come out. I stood up and dusted myself off. I said one ladt prayer before walking out of the room. I walked into the room and stood next to August. Not one person said a word, they all looked and stsred.  I started to tear up as they looked. Not one soul stood up to hug me, not even my baby.  I looked at August, who was looking at me. He kissed my forehead one last time before sitting down with Raven in his lap.

"You lied, you lied, you lied. All this time you had me thinking you were dead. But you was actually pretending. The only bitch I would ever take a bullet through the brain for, betrayed me." Marie said." Rae I thought you were my bitch, my Bestfriend, my family and you lied. "She tried to get up and come for me.

"Marie please, i'm sorry. I never meant to hurt anyone."

" Shut the fuck up. You a bald face ass lie and you know it. You hurt alot of people. Don't just apologize to me." She said.

"Look everybody i'm sorry. I did this to protect my family. I did this for y'all. Y'all know i'd never do anything to hurt y'all. I did this because I don't want y'all to go through the shit, y'all would've went through if I didn't. Y'all my family and I love y'all don't ever let that stop running through your head. " I cried.

" Then why'd you do it?" Chris asked looking at me with so much disgust in his eyes.

"My sister she was released two days before I woke up and tried to change everything and clear her record. She got a job as a assistant for the nurse. The day I woke up she was standing over me , and touching herself. I was gonna scream for help but she pulled out a big knife and threaten to kill me."

"Why'd you fake your death ?"

"Julia is a Psychopath and really sneaky , she has sometype of personality disorder and she's 3 people. Herself , a 16 year old teenager named Kylie , and a rasict white woman who rapes kids. She threaten to kill all y'all , if I didn't kill myself or fake my death. She said she'd rape Melvin and rip his body open , said she'd eat Raven alive. I wanted to say something .But she's smart , super smart."