(14)

( August POV )

"Hey husband, what you doing?" Ravaughn asked.

"Booking the plane to go back home." I smiled back at her." What you doing?"

"Just watching you and thinking."

I closed the laptop and got in bed, pulling Rae up with me." What you thinking about baby?"

"Our future." She sat up." I don't want to be away from my family, but it's the best decision for me. I don't wanna move the kids away to a different part of the world where they know zero people. I want us to be happy."

"We will be happy, I promise you. It's gonna take some getting used to but we'll be happy."

She smiled kissing my hand." Can we still have that dream wedding?"

"Why don't you grab the laptop and get with the girls and search away." I smiled.

"I thought you told Chris a while back that you wanted to do the wedding."

I sighed." I let you have it, it's more than I thought. Shit is stressful, I see why y'all females are such bridezillas."

"Damn boy, you can't handle the heat?" She laughed.

"Oh nah ma, I am the heat."

"No baby, you feeling a little cold to me." She touched my chest." Ice cold."

I grabbed her arm and flipped us over in the bed, me being on top. I kissed her lips, then moved down to her neck and chest. I came back up and kissed her on more time, then softly bit her neck." Now you hot and bothered. Told you I got the heat." I whispered in her ear.

"You're such a cheater." She hit me." That ain't even fair."

"Yeah whatever, go do whatever girls do when they plan a wedding I'm going to sleep." I kissed her one more time and laid back in the bed." Love you."

"Love you too."

( Rosa POV )

" What you mean this my last time seeing you?" Chris asked.

I got up from the chair and grabbed my bags." Tommy and I talked, and he thinks it's best for us to live in New York where his main office is."

Chris shook his head." Me and Joy haven't even had an hour of each other's time and you already taking her away from me?"

"Chris I'm sorry, if I could stay I would but I can't."

"What you mean you can't?" Chris asked.

"I'll have Joy FaceTime you everyday and all of that other good stuff. It was really nice seeing you again."

"Rosa." Chris whined." You can't leave. I won't let you. We've been through to much to go through this again, and I ain't letting it happen. I already missed years of her life and I ain't tryna miss anymore, neither am I trying to be out of yours. I love you Rosa and believe it or not it's hard for me to believe it. I thought Marie could replace you and she could possibly be the one. But when you came back everything changed and I've never had these feelings before for anyone else. You know I don't usually talk like this so you should know everything I'm saying is coming from the heart. Rosa please , just stay." His voice got soft and I could hear the tare in his voice.

I dropped my bags and hugged him tight." Chris I love you too, but what about Marie she loves you just as much."

He sighed." Rosa please."