(6).

August // Birthday Boy !

I walked into the building of the night club with my niggas on my side. We nodded and dapped up our homies as we walked through the crowd. We made our way to VIP and got settled in up there.

It's finally a niggas birthday and I'm ready to turn up. The situation with Ravaughn and Julia still heavy on my mind but right now ain't the time for that. I'm here to turn up and let loose. It's a lot of nice looking females here, the strippers is banging and I got all my peoples with me.

"Yo Aug, Julia just walked through with her crew man." Chris pointed.

Julia walked through and I couldn't help but stare. now that it was bought up she does kinda favor Ravaughn but older looking.  Last night when Gabbi came home from being with Remy and Tika, I told her everything that happened. She turned around 5 minutes later, and told me some information that blew me out all the way. I been avoiding the cougar since last night and it ain't been hard cause she ain't been home.

she entered VIP and was heading straight towards me. I hurried and sat next to Lah Lah and Trey acting as if we were having a conversation. She came over and stood over us. We all stopped laughing and looked up at her.

" I ain't gay so I'm gone need for you to back that fat ass cow pussy out my damn face." Lah Lah said pushing her out from her face and leaving.

"i wanted to come tell you happy birthday baby, I brought the girls and we were gonna come chill but I don't wanna ruin your fun with your crew, so we'll be downstairs enjoying the party." She kissed me forehead.

I wiped it off and got up to dance with a couple of females. Tonight is my night and I ain't tryna let nobody ruin that you feel me? It was time to blow the candles out my cake and open gifts. I headed downstairs and hit the stage sitting on the throne. Marie brought the cake out and Liyah got the crowd pump and singing happy birthday. Lahlah brought out all my gifts and I started to open them after blowing out my cake. I got shoes, clothes, jewelry, money, cards, and other stuff a nigga like me loves to get for his birthday.

I was gettin goff stage when I saw her leving, I knew it was her by the sway in her walk and the tattoo on her back.  I left through the back of the club and around to the front to catch up with her. I grabbed her hand and spun her around. " you gone?" 

" Well Yeah, I just wanted to see you open the gifts I brought  and I'd be gone." She said pushing her hair back.

"You couldn't come and speak to a nigga though?" I asked.

Ravaughn sighed." August you do know that you are the only person that knows I'm not dead right?"

"Oh well when you put it like that then nevermind." i sighed." Look I was talking to Gabbi lastnight and she showed and told me alot. I should've believed you when you first told me but I didn't and I apologize." 

"August hun , it's cool. I know that you would've left and came back to tell me my new nigga is crazy I would've been hesitant too."  

I chuckled and pulled her in for a hug." Look the number ain't changed, text me whenever so we could talk. I've missed over the year and I know you missed me too." I kissed her and watched as she walked off.

( Marie POV )

" Lah you see that right there?" I pointed out to August as he stood outside with a familiar face.

"Yeah I see that, doesn't he gotta bitch?" 

"No not that, fuck her. Look at the girl, she reminds me so much of Ravaughn." 

"she does, but we all know that isn't her. I mean they were so Inlove with eachother, I don't even blame him for getting with someone that looks just like her."  Lahlah said chewing her gum.

"You know you are dumber than you've ever been now days. That isn't nobody that looks like her. That is her. " I stressed it. "The tattoos, the smile, the walk, the body shape, and the connection you can see between them."

" Oh shit, Marie you right, you really are right. "Lahlah said spitting out her drink.

i pushed Lah out the way and hurried down the stairs before she left. When I pushed through the door August was walking in. I pinned him against the wall and eyed him down. "I'm gone ask you only one time, and you betta speak the truth."

August raised his eyebrow and moved my arms. "Wassup Marie?"

"Is she dead?"

He sighed heavy and wiped his face, looking out into the distance." I thoguth I was seeing ghost and needed help but now it's you. Marie you know she dead, hell we even had a fucking funeral." August rubbed my head and entered the club.

This nigga got nerve. I know damn well I ain't seeing shit and I know I don't need help. This nigga keeping shit from me no fuck that from everybody and think he gone get with that shit. Hell to the motherfucking no, even if I gotta crawl on nails I'm gone get to the bottom of this shit here.

( Ravaughn POV)

I saw everything and i know she was asking bout me. i could see it on August face that she was. I wanted to get out so bad and tell her the truth but I should let everyone know all together. I know it wasn't right to fake my death, and I also know that after I explain myself to everyone I'll be in prison for a long ass time.

.

.

Waking up this morning was hell. I had the worst nightmares and I thought you only supposed to have those when you little. Julia was murdering ym babies and I sat tied up and knocked out in a chair. August was hanging from the ceiling with all his insides hanging out and everyone else was laid out on the floor shot dead.

I got out of bed and cleaned up, then took a shower and did my hygeine.  I got dressed in some sweats a black shirt, and my black and white Roshe Runs.  I headed out for my morning run and hit the park.

i was running for an hour when a familiar car pulled up . I hid behind the bushes as Julia got out the car and walked towards some dude. He had long dreads and a grill. She ran into his arms and they started kissing and all that other shit couples do when they ain't seen eachother in a long time.

"You got what i asked for?" He asked her.

"Yes I do.  " she handed him a paper.

"Yes, yes, yes. See this is why I love you babe." He kissed her one good time.

" shit you better love me anyways nigga."she kissed back."But I gotta go, his sister wants to talk to me about them dumb ass kids of his."

They hugged and kissed one more time before going on with their business. I don't know what the hell the paper is but it's making me so fucking anxious right now. Julia pulled off and I watched the dude go in the other direction. I ran to my car and drove back to the house ready to tell Reginald the news, but what I saw when I got there wasn't something pretty . . . . .