(16)

( August POV )

"Melvin sit yo ass down before I take off my belt and beat ya ass." I said frustrated.

"I'm gone run." He sat down on the couch." Real fast."

"You don't  think I can catch you big head?" I laughed.

"I know." He smiled.

"You got a smart ass mouth, how old you is nephew?" Chris asked.

"1738 yeah baby."

"Boy stop playing and tell your uncle how old you is."

"How old you is?" He asked Chris." With your gray hair."

"Dada m-mama want you." Raven pointed to the kitchen.

I got up and picked Raven up walking to the kitchen. She stood there with something behind her back and a big smile. I looked her up and down then tooted up my lip.

"I don't know if you're gonna be as happy as I am, but I got a huge surprise."

I looked at her and laughed." You know I don't do guessing games, so just tell me."

"Alright close your eyes, you gone like it baby I promise."

I put Raven on the counter and closed my eyes." Alright baby, let me know something."

She opened my hand and put something in it, before kissing me." You better love it as much as I do."

I opened my eyes and looked down at the positive pregnancy test in my hand. I looked at her then back at my hand and smiled big. " You been knew ?"

"Yeah for bout a week now." She smiled.

"Just wait til everybody else find out, they might be happier than us."

"That's another thing." She stopped me." I was thinking about keeping it a surprise. When I start to show, throw a surprise party for them."

I nodded." I'm cool with that, my baby having a third baby."

"Who having another baby?" Chris asked walking in.

"I was talking to August about a girl we used to go to school with." Ravaughn sat down.

"I talked to Rosa yesterday, I don't like her nigga. It's like he got her on a leash or something. Told her she can only talk for 15 minutes and then it's bed time." Chris said." Then talking bout she ain't coming down here to visit, we can just video call because he don't trust me. I said nigga you don't know me, I'll beat your ass and have you wishing you ain't met me, you feel me? Disrespectful as fuck, think I need to pay them a visit." Chris cracked his knuckles.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Ravaughn said." Don't go get into nothing you ain't invited into, I'm pretty sure if Rosa needs your help she would let you know."

"I don't give a fuck about being invited into shit. I'm me and who the fuck gone check me?"

I laughed." Calm down big bruh, he just looking out for his lady. If Ravaughn had a baby by another nigga I wouldn't like his ass either."

Chris nodded." You right, but it ain't about that. This nigga disrespected me like we know each other and gone say my baby can't come visit me. Got a nigga fucked up."

"Tell Rosa to talk to him, maybe he'll change his mind." Ravaughn said." I mean she is his lady, he gone listen to her."

" I doubt that, this nigga talking about bed times and shit. Rosa ain't no damn child and Joy ain't even in grade school so why the fuck they got a bed time?" Chris said shaking his head.