(7)

"Reginald, what the fuck happen here?"

He was hunched over in the chair with blood leaking from his face. His right eye was swollen shut and a dead hoe was laying next to him on the floor.

"Reginald , can you speak. Let me know something. " I said removing his dreads from his face.

" A group of niggas, really big. They barged up in here and started whooping my ass. I tried to fight back but it was like 6 of them. They shot Meighen in the face. "

"Did you catch any of their faces? " I asked bending down to look at the girl " Damn they fucked her up."

" Yeah the biggest one was really ugly. He got a spider web tattooed on his bald head. A bunch of different and stupid shit on his face. One of his eyes closed shut and his breath smell like straight shit."

"What you want me to do about her ?" I pointed to Meighen.

" I don't know, just burn her." He sighed.

I grabbed her by her legs and dragged her to the backyard. I poured the liquid we use for BBQ on her body. I took a lighter from the patio and lit her up. I stepped back and leaned against the gate as I watch the poor girl's body burn to burnt black pieces.

After watching the scene and cleaning it up I made my way back to the house. I helped Reginald clean hisself up and the blood on the floor and couch.

"So what we gonna do bout this problem ?' I asked.

Reginald shrugged. " Right now I just wanna rest cause I'm weaker than a mother fucker."

.

.

.

"You mean to tell me brother got knocked? " August asked.

"Yeah." I shook my head." I wanted to ask if you could get the crew together, and y'all could help him out."

"What about you, what you gonna be doing? "

"I don't know." I laid my head back on his chest and sighed . " How you been lately? "

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head." Tryna wrap my head around everything. Then Mel and Rae be acting like they crazy and shit."

"Oh Aug I miss my babies. Haven't touched by babies in a whole complete year."

"Melvin really misses you, he be straight tripping."

"Aw That's mama baby right there. " I smiled.

"OH Shit , I thought I was your baby." August said." Okay I got you." He pushed my head.

"You are my baby, my big baby that I love so much. " I turned and kissed him." You my baby, you my baby, you my baby."

"I'm your baby, I'm your baby, I'm your baby." He kissed me.

We laid on the balcony and looked out at the sunset. August let the kids stay with his moms for the weekend while we spend time together.

Monday we plan on telling the crew about my situation. I'm nervous but August said he has my back no matter what.

Spending this weekend with him means alot to me believe or not. I feel more comfortable with this whole situation.

"You ready to hit the bed or what baby, I see you dipping off? " He held me tighter.

I nodded. " Yeah , let's get naked, cuddle, and go to sleep." I grabbed his hand dragging him back to the room.

We both got undressed and got in the bed snuggling closely against each other. I wrapped my legs around August torso and laid my head on his chest.

"You know It's been a year since we been like this. "He said rubbing my ass.

"Yeah it has. " I laughed. " I miss it too."

He rubbed his hands up and down my ass. While licking his lips. "Wanna know what else we ain't did in a while? "

"Yeah baby I wanna know." I bit my lip.

I knew what he was talking bout from the moment he started squeezing me tight. He flipped me over on my back and kissed my neck rough. He kissed from my neck down to my waist band. He came back up and kissed me hard as he entered two fingers in.

"August fuck." I moaned.

"Shh baby No cussing, we gone do this slow and sexy." He kissed me." Gonna make love tonight. "

I nodded slow and closed my eyes taking in everything August was giving me right now.

He slid his fingers out and licked them winking at me and smiling. He opened my legs wider and started to eat like he hasn't eaten in years. He held me down as I squirmed and tried to get out the tight grip he had on me.

After Cumming twice I was damn near dead. He came up and kissed me. The kiss came with so much spark and passion it made me feel like I've never felt before. He positioned himself on top of me and slid inside.

" Ooh baby yes. " I moaned.

"What's my name baby? "

"August. "

He kissed me passionately and started to go faster and deeper. He kissed from my neck down to the middle of my chest. He took my right tit into his mouth while massaging the other. I scratched at his back with every stroke I took from him. I could feel my walls tighten around him. My body started to shake and August started to stroke deeper and deeper keeping me in one place.

"Aug, I-I'm bout to cum baby. "

"Go head and cum for daddy." He said.

My body shook again and I released. August bent down and started to eat again. There was a feeling at the bottom of my stomach that made me feel like I had to pee.

"Move August, I gotta pee."

He held me down with a smirk as he started to finger me faster. My stomach dropped and my juices began squirting out.

" Mhmmm my baby a squirter." He said leaning down and kissing me.

I kissed him back and fell out next him. " I got you in the morning, favor for a favor baby Boy."

He wrapped his arms tightly around me and pulled me close. We kissed one last time before drifting into a deep sleep.

.

.

Here's your chapter y'all have been waiting for the longest on. I didn't really have time for the explicit scene so I cut it up to where I thought you would like it.

Comment and vote.