(1).

August // The problems .

"Babe I'm done with this ." Julia said coming into the room wiping her face.

"Julia what done happened now ?". I asked walking over to her.

" I was trying to help Raven with her potty and she said she didn't need my help and bit me." She shook her head." Little Melvin laughed and high-fived her."

I kissed her cheek and headed to Raven room. Her and Melvin laid in her bed watching The Mask . I paused the movie and stood infront of the TV.

"Man pops what we do this time ?" Mel asked .

It's been a year since everything went down.  I moved back down to New Orleans , and to keep the crew together everyone decided to come as well. Melvin still thinks that Ravaughn is gonna one day come back and be his mommy again. Raven just does Whatever she sees her big brother do.

"You treating Julia like a bag of dog doo doo little man. You have to understand the fact that mommy isn't coming back alright. I know you miss her."

"Daddy I want mommy. Julia not my mommy. I miss her daddy." He cried on my shoulder.

" I know lil man , and I understand. I miss her too." I cleaned his face.

Raven crawled over and kissed both of our faces making us smile. Julia came in and stood by the door. I tapped Melvin and Raven and pointed towards her.  They both got up and made their way towards her.

" Sorry Julia , I won't be mean no more." Melvin hugged her leg.

" me , me , me." Raven squeezed her leg hard.

" I just came to say that Chris is on the way to bring CJ ." She came over to plant a kiss on me." I'm also about to go out and shopping with Kea and Ree."

" I'm gucci with that , don't make me have to come up there and cut a fool now." I pecked her once more.

She laughed as she headed out the door and Chris headed in. He came over and dapped me up then , dapped up Melvin. He picked up Raven and kissed her cheek." Can uncle get a kiss?"

"Yeet !" She yelled pushing his head.

He laughed and sat her down on his lap as he sat down." The girls ain't coming man. You know they heart surrounded by bricks and they ain't letting Julia in. They think your moving a little bit faster than how you should be."

I sighed heavy and shook my head." It's been a fucking year. "

Chris shrugged ." I'll try to get Marie over , I understand both sides. You love this girl and you wanna marry her as you think.  The girls think it's too early and they ain't feeling it because of the fact that you was suppose to marry Ravaughn not so long ago."

I nodded and looked out the window to see Julia hopping in the car with her friends." Y'all right,I just won't ask her."

"We not saying not to do what you want we just saying don't move so fast."

" I agree , but changing the subject. Wanna shoot some hoops."

Chris nodded and we made our way out to the back to shoot some hoops. Mel and CJ came out to play with us , while Raven sat to the side playing with her doll.

"August ! Where you at man ? I brought the plates." Gabbi my younger sister came out the back door.

Gabbi and me re-united at Ravaughn funeral and started to speak more as brother and sister. She's really smart and almost everyday I'm learning something new from her ,  her mother is sick with some type of disease so she is living with our aunt Marilyn on our daddy side. I was told that when or if her mother passes I get custody of her. Why ? I don't know but it's not really a problem with me.

" August you know you heard me calling you titttie head bastard." She said dapping Chris and hugging me.

" Shutup , buttface . How many nights you staying this time ?"

" I got two suitcases full , auntie said she'll get me whenever you want me to go."

I nodded and continued to play ball with Chris.

After playing basketball for a while , the crew came and we chilled in the house. The girls were in the kitchen making dinner , us men watching the game drinking , and the kids upstairs with Gabbi and a few of her friends.

The front door opened and Julia walked in with Kea and Ree. " Hey everyone , hey bae." She waved and kissed me.

" Wassup?" Chris responded.

" These are my friends , Kea and Ree." She pointed to the two females." Where's the girls ?"

" In the kitchen."  Trey pointed .

( Liyah POV )

" Girl , CJ asked about his auntie yesterday girl. Had me in tears." Marie said battering the chicken.

" Aww what he say ?" Lala asked.

" We was sitting on the couch , and you know I got that picture of all of us on the coffee table. He picked it up and asked why she don't come over no more." She cooked the chicken as she spoke." So I replied with a she's God now and he shook his head snd stsrted singing Take Me To The King , girl had me and Chris in tears."

"Aww he's so cute and smart. He's gone be just like his daddy when he gets older." I smiled.

" Hello , ladies." Juliet , August girlfriend smiled.

" Hey Juliet love the purse." I replied.

" It's Julia but thanks." She fake smiled." These are my bestfriends Kea and Ree."

"  . . . . . . . . . "

"Ok , well we just wanted to say hi , we'll be in the livingroom with the boys."

"The fuck ? You and your boogie wanna be clique gone sit ya little fast asses in here with all the other females." Lala  said sipping her drink.

I shook my head chuckling at Lala protective ways towards Kirko. We finished dinner and everyone gathered at the table for dinner. There was 3 empty seats left belonging to Jules and her crew. I shrugged it off and proceeded to eat dinner with the rest of my family.

.

Okay you guys first chapter to the sequel .  It's short but it's just something to feel you guys in.

How is it so far ?