Chapter 9

Hiiiiii!! I love how many reads my story has been getting lately! I would love if you all would give me feedback :) I love to know that you are enjoying my story! I dedicated this chapter to @ellagliss because she is the first person to comment on my story other than my friends :) And I REALLY appreciate it :) It made my entire day! Please enjoy!! Would love comments and votes, but they aren't needed :)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

“Girls! Are you ready yet?! We need to go!!” Harry called to us. It was finally time for the concert. We ran out of our rooms to meet the boys. “You girls look fantastic.” Harry complimented us. Niall vigorously nodded his head in agreement. Zayn and Liam were openly drooling at Darcy and Liz.

“Wipe the drool off your chin boys.” I said pointedly to the two of them. Zayn quickly recovered.

“Liz, you look stunning! Beautiful! May I escort you to the limo?” He asked with a smile.

“Of course!” She giggled.

Liam still hadn’t moved. “C’mon Li…fantastic, gorgeous, fit…there are a plethora of words you could use.” I said softly so only he could hear as I walked past him.

“Oh! Uh…you are very fit! I mean...” He shook his head as if scolding himself, “Darc, you are gorgeous. Would you do me the honor of letting me escort you?” He asked her. She sweetly blushed a light shade of pink at his compliment.”

“I would love that.” She agreed. I smiled happily at my work and elbowed a snickering Harry. Louis followed behind the cute couple without saying a word to me, immediately wiping the grin off of my face. I looked at Harry, “No escort for me?” I asked him.

“Nope! Not me!” He joked before running out the door as well.

“Rude!” I shouted at his retreating figure. Niall laughed and crouched down with his back to me. I hopped on and planted a kiss to the back of his head. “Thank you Nialler! I love youuu!” He let out another one of his famous laughs.

“Love you too Aid!” We got into the limo, and I sat next to Niall. Louis had gotten in first and was staring out the window quietly. Harry was next to him, his arm slung around Lou and his chin resting on his shoulder. He was talking quietly to him. Louis finally looked at him and nodded before turning to stare at me. He didn’t look away, so I eventually did. Every now and then I would glance over to find him still watching me. We finally pulled up to a house…wait. What?

“Sorry, quick stop. I’m bringing along a friend.” Niall said with a smile. I looked at Liam who was sitting across from me for an explanation.

“He met her at Nandos…now he may or may not have a little crush on her. Isn’t that right Nialler?” Liam asked teasingly. Niall had turned bright red.

“Shut up Liam!” I got out with Niall since I was sitting by the door. That way he wouldn’t have to climb over me. I stood next to the limo waiting for him to bring her back. “Aid, I would like you to meet Cas…” He was interrupted by a girl’s squeal.

“Oh my gosh!!!! Aiden!! What are you doing here?!? I haven’t seen you in forever!!” I looked up to see one of my old school friends, Cassie. I didn’t have many good friends when I lived in Cheshire, because I always had the boys, but she had been fairly close to me compared to most people.

“Cassie!! You’re Niall’s cru…uhm friend!?” I gave her a huge hug.

“Yeah!” We met at Nandos and he invited me to their concert! How do you know him?” We climbed into the car and introduced Darcy and Liz to Cassie before continuing our conversation.