Chapter 5

I was sitting on the back of the couch staring out of the window like a little kid. Harry would be here any minute now, and I couldn’t wait. Then I saw a car come around the corner, and pull into my driveway. “Mum! Mum! Mummy!! They are here!!!!” I squealed. I threw open the door and ran outside. Paul got out first. I nearly ran him over I gave him a huge hug. “Pauly!! I miss you so much!!” His deep chuckle seemed to rumble throughout his entire body. “Hello Princess, I missed you and the chaos you always seem to create.” I grinned up at him. “But I’m sorry to tell you this, but you’re going to have to go inside so we can get the boys in as quickly as possible. Then you can say hello, alright?” I frowned at him but nodded my head. I looked at the back window of the car to see 5 of my favorite faces smushed up against the glass watching me. I grinned and blew them each a kiss. Niall and Liam both caught theirs and waved. Harry blew me one back. Louis fell backwards clutching at his chest pretending to faint, and Zayn literally just kissed the window. Special boy. I skipped back inside to ‘patiently’ wait. Luckily I didn’t have to wait very long. Harry came in first. We ran to each other. He was laughing and I was squealing. He picked me up and spun me around while I kissed his face practically crying from being so happy. The rest of the boys ran in and squashed me into a giant group hug. I was so happy! I had missed them like crazy. I broke away from Harry and turned to hug each of them. “Come on boys! I’ll show you which room you are all staying in.” I dragged them up the stairs and led them into the room across from mine. “Just bring all your stuff in here, ok?” They filed out one by one downstairs kissing my cheek on the way out the door. Niall, Zayn, Liam, Harry and……”Louis?” I said confused. I turned around to see him staring at me. “Lou? Loubear…what are you doing?” He had slowly started to walk towards me. I began backing up, but he reached out and grabbed my wrist stopping me. He pulled me to him by my waist and before I could do anything he pressed his soft lips to mine. I really should have pushed him away, but I stood there frozen. “I missed you so much Aiden.” He breathed against my lips. His tenor voice had gone husky and I was worried it would literally kill me. He pulled me even closer to him and began kissing me once again, and what did I do? Certainly not the smart thing…I kissed that boy back! His hands were at the small of my back now, and mine were tangled in his hair. The light stubble lining his jaw would rub against my cheek occasionally, making me more short of breath than I already was. What the heck was I doing? I couldn’t kiss Lou! He was one of my best friends! It would never work! I had to stop this…even though I REALLY didn’t want to…”Louis…” I managed to breathe out. “We have to stop.” His lips traveled down my face to my neck. This made me question what I had just said. Did I really want him to stop? Wait what? It didn’t matter. It couldn’t happen. “Lou! Stop!” I pushed him away. “We..we can’t do this. It will never work.” There was a mixture of sadness and hurt in his eyes. He just started at me for a second before responding, “I’ll just have to make you think otherwise then, won’t I?” He then turned on his heel and left the room without saying another word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked back downstairs trying my best to act normal. Niall burst through the front door. “Hey Aid! Harry is roomin’ with us, yeh?” I nodded my head to him. “HA! I told you Haz!!” harry walked in after him. “But I wanted to sleep in your room!” He whined. I smiled at him. “Sorry Haz, maybe you can sneak in a couple times.” I said with a wink making him chuckle, then he left to take his suitcases upstairs.

“There’s my girl!!” A woman squealed. I turned to see Anne running towards me. “Anne!” I met her halfway into a giant hug. I felt tears start to fill up my eyes. I had missed her so much! She was my second mum. She gave me a huge kiss on each cheek and began wiping at my tears. “None of that now, you’ll make your mascara run.” She said with tears of her own.

Loved You FirstOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara