Chapter 1

The history of Hyacinth. . .

          Teyvat is a world of vision holders. Hyacinth is one of the eight nations in all of Teyvat.

           Hyacinth is a nation of magic ability and vision holders. The citizens are well educated and only very few crimes have happened in the past few years.Within Hyacinth lies a Kingdom called Hyacinth Kingdom. It is a lovely kingdom where the people are safe in the hands of their current rulers. It is large and has everyone's needs. 

          There are a few villages on the outskirts of the kingdom. They, however, do not have on-hand protection by the knights. People from the villages will need to arrive at the kingdom gates to report a problem if there is one.

          Certainly, you must think they are under the protection of an archon? I'm afraid they aren't.

          Hyacinth is a kingdom ruled by the king and queen who are Mystics. What are Mystics? Mystics are beings with magical abilities. The ability to manipulate time, cast teleportation spells and even more beyond your imagination. Mystics are immortals but one day everything will have to come to an end. 

          Mystics have a world of their own called "Yeona". It means the heart of gold. Yeona is in a dimension they call "Celestial Astral". All Mystics are allowed to travel to different dimensions and worlds. The universe is extremely large, due to that, there is a chance of worlds having the same name. In order to reduce confusion in navigation, names are given to each world by the ruler of Yeona to make it easier for others to navigate. Only Mystics know of this information.

          When the ruler of Yeona finds a Mystic that is powerful enough, they are either sent to another world to rule a part of it or the whole world. They are also given the choice to join the higher-ups. However, if they choose to join the higher-ups, they will have to go through a trial to prove themselves. Many have gotten severely injured or even faced death in hopes of passing the trial, only very few have passed.

          Mystics also hold ranks, Amethyst, Rose, Emerald and Lion, highest to lowest in order. . .

          Fear not, you will learn more throughout the story. . .