Chapter 27

It is now 2 more weeks before the event, the palace had been fully modified with magic and everyone was getting used to their new environment. 

          Y/N was dressed in a plain and simple gown of her favourite colour. She barely wore any jewellery and had low heels on.

          Y/N sat in the garden by herself, she heard footsteps behind her and thought it would be Aster sneaking up on her. Suddenly, her eyes were blindfolded and her mouth was covered. She gripped the hand that covered her mouth but didn't struggle.

          "Gwyn?" she thought. "Please relax, it's just a surprise." Y/N relaxed and was curious, "A surprise you say? What is it?" Gwyn slowly guided her to stand up, "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, my princess."

          Y/N punched his arm lightly, Gwyn pretended that she hurt him badly, "Oh noo-- I'm hurt." Y/N chuckled, "Would you like to actually be hurt?" Gwyn stopped and laughed awkwardly, "No, thank you for your kind offer."

          He brought Y/N to the indoor garden, Y/N then stood alone, "Gwyn?... Gwyn?" she reached to take her blindfold off. Sunlight shined into the garden from the glass dome above. Y/N squinted her eyes and accidentally tripped on a tree root behind her.

          She fell but didn't hurt herself, "I hate this..." She got up carefully and walked down the marble path, "Where in the world of Teyvat did this knight go?" 

          Y/N exited the garden and wandered the palace in search of Gwyn. After looking in every nook and cranny of the palace, she finally found him in her chambers. Y/N was frustrated and tired since she had been looking for him for 2 hours.

           "Sir Gwyn! What do you have to say for yourself?!" She shouted angrily at him and he flinched, "Your highness--" Y/N seemed incredibly frustrated and crossed her arms over each other, "You brought me to the indoor garden and left me all alone."

          Gwyn slightly lowered his head, "Princess Y/N, I did not bring you to the indoor garden..." Y/N was taken aback, "You-- You didn't? Are you sure? It was your voice and-"

          Gwyn shook his head and Y/N started to worry, "Find them immediately." Gwyn bowed and left to find the imposter. 

          Y/N paced back and forth in her room, she had not gone to lunch or eaten a single snack. A servant knocked on the door and she asked them to leave. She thought for a few moments and it struck her.

          She teleported to Aster's room, and Aster was surprised. He placed his book down on the table, "Is it an urgent matter?" Y/N nodded, "That matter is, I may have to kill you." Aster was shocked and stood from his chair, "For what reason?!" 

          Y/N smiled slightly, "You thought you could get away with pretending to be Aster after your failed attempt as Gwyn earlier?" 'Aster' was furious, "Then, I'll kill you before you can kill me." Y/N held a sword in her hand, "I wish to not fight you, Mr Albedo."

            He was taken aback, Y/N simply tapped her heel on the floor and large chains appeared behind her, they acted like snakes and were locked onto Albedo as their target. "Your plans have a lot of flaws, it seems you are at a loss."

          Albedo revealed himself and attempted to harm Y/N with his sword but before he could make his move, Y/N ordered with a deadly voice, "Chain him down."

           The chains went straight for Albedo, he struggled to avoid them and alas he was chained to the ground in a few seconds.

          Albedo grunted as he tried to free himself, Y/N simply tightened the chains with the wave of a finger.