Chapter 28

It's one more week till the debut and everything seemed calmer. The siblings got along and the court was quite chatty about Y/N's debut.

          Y/N was dreaming and still asleep in the morning, Gwyn let her miss her breakfast since she doesn't like having breakfast often. He sat on the foot of the bed and admired his mistress(a woman in position of control ; his 'lady master'), "She seems so peaceful... Wait what am I doing-" 

          Gwyn got up abruptly but didn't wake Y/N, he pinched his cheek and sat at the sitting area beside Y/N's bed.

Simply for reference, change as you like.

          Gwyn dozed off because Y/N deserved the rest since she had to train till night yesterday for today's audience with the Imperial Corps

          Gwyn dozed off because Y/N deserved the rest since she had to train till night yesterday for today's audience with the Imperial Corps... and also because he had to help her train. 

          Y/N had a dream, it was peaceful so far until she picked up an arrow from the ground.

          The moment she looked in front of her as she held the arrow in both her hands, she saw Theo on a battlefield.  The red moon indicated that he had summoned a powerful monster to be controlled but the battlefield was empty and he was the only person that stood. Aster was also nowhere to be seen.

Crowned Prince Theo Hyacinth, Oldest child and heir to the throne. Y/N is always under his wing, a fragile rose protected by the strong glass dome over it.

          Y/N dropped the arrow and rushed towards Theo, she shouted as her heart broke, "Theo, no! Please, for the sake of-" A sword pierced through her and she stopped in her tracks

          Y/N felt no pain and was shocked, she walked in front and turned around to find that Aster had stabbed her. She couldn't feel pain and there were no signs of a wound after he stabbed right through her.

          That was then Y/N woke up from her dream, she sat up in her bed and tried to calm herself down. Gwyn felt a shift of energy in the room and woke up, "Your highness?"

          Y/N spoke in a soft tone, "I'm alright, give me some time to calm down. Please arrange my clothes for me and a bath." Gwyn didn't want to question her further and left to fulfil her orders in silence.