Chapter 6

Throughout the journey to Diluc's manor, Y/N enjoyed the view since none of them had much to say. . . The sun would probably set in 2 hours. . .

          They soon arrived at the manor, Diluc got out of the carriage and rushed to Y/N's side of the door. Y/N was about to open the door when Diluc opened it. He offered his hand to Y/N. She accepted his hand and carefully stepped out. "Thank you," Y/N said as she let go of his hand. Diluc nodded as he diverted his attention. "Shall we enter?" Y/N nodded and they made their way to the Manor.

          Near the entrance of the manor, Y/N asked Diluc, "Master Diluc, you own a winery?" The doors opened, "Welcome home Master Diluc," two maids greeted. "Welcome to Diluc Manor, honoured guest," The two maids greeted Y/N when they noticed her beside Diluc. "Yes, I own a winery. Angel's Share is also a tavern owned by me," Diluc answered as they stepped into the large manor.

          "Your manor is wonderful, Master Diluc," Y/N said as her eyes wandered around the manor. "Thank you. Y/N, there is no need to call me by 'Master Diluc'. You may call me by Diluc," Diluc said as he lead Y/N up the stairs to one of the guest rooms on the second floor. Y/N nodded.

          Diluc opened the third door down the hallway, "This is the room you will be staying in. It has already been cleaned before your arrival. As for clothes..." Diluc's sentence trailed off as Y/N stepped into the room and opened the cupboard that is placed in the corner of the room.

          "I... can make clothes appear," Y/N said. Diluc looked at Y/N, "Then you are from...Hyacinth, no?" "I suppose so..."

          Diluc stepped into the room and closed the door behind him, "Should we inform Acting Grand Master Jean about this right away or do you have other plans in mind?" "I don't want to leave Mondstadt just yet," Y/N said as she closed the cupboard door and turned towards Diluc. 

          "Why is that?" Diluc asked as he crossed his arms. "I've regained a few memories before I met Amber. I was hoping that there would be more memories in Mondstadt that I could get back."

          Diluc leaned against the door, "Memories here..."  Y/N looked at Diluc curiously, "Something on your mind?" Diluc returned his attention back to Y/N "No, I'll be taking my leave now." He said as he turned to open the door.

          Diluc turned the doorknob and opened the door. He took a few steps out of the room and Y/N quickly ran towards him and tugged at his arm. "What is it- Y/N? Are you alright???"... "Hey, wake up!"

          Y/N had fainted in Diluc's arms. He tried to wake her up but it didn't work at all. Diluc sighed and carried Y/N in both his arms. Her head leaned against his left shoulder and her legs rested on his right arm.

          "She's incredibly light." Diluc thought as he gently placed her on the bed. He stood beside the bed, "She must be hungry. She was found lost after all."  Y/N's stomach growled."Hmph. I will assume it will be dinner time by the time she wakes up. I'll ensure extra is served." 

          Diluc carefully took off Y/N's shoes and placed them beside the bed. He took the covers from under her legs and pulled it over her body. "Tsk... I should leave." He left the room silently and closed the door behind him.

. . .

          "----, allow us to escort you to-" Young Y/N turned to look at the young knight. "I wish to not leave, inform my mother that I'll meet her there in a few minutes." Another young knight spoke, "We can't possibly leave you here all by yourself, it's dangerous. Have you forgotten the past incident at Starfell Lake?" 

          Y/N turned away from both knights, "We didn't have enough energy to teleport at that moment. That is not an issue for me at the moment." The two knights stood in silence. "Well?" Y/N asked. The two knights - - - -

. . .

          Y/N felt the warmth of the bed and opened her eyes. She saw the ceiling and immediately sat up. Her vision got blurry and she closed her eyes, "Maybe I shouldn't have gotten up that quick." she said as she opened her eyes a few moments later.

          "How did I end up in bed? ... The last I remember, I ran after Master Diluc-" Y/N's face turned red as the realisation hit her. "Think nothing, think nothing, think nothing." She repeated as she tried to change her thoughts. "How embarrassing" She laid back on the bed and turned to her left to bury her face in the pillow. Her stomach growled once again.

          Y/N pushed the covers away and sat on the edge of the bed, "You... all you can think about is food. I wonder if there's even food downstairs..." Y/N realised her shoes were beside the bed, "He... He's too kind... but so grumpy... was he actually always this grumpy before?"

          Knocking was heard from the door. "Miss Y/N, are you awake? Dinner will be served in 30 minutes." "Ah, yes I'm awake!" Y/N shouted loud enough for the maid to hear. "Please be downstairs in 25 minutes, I'll take my leave now." The maid left and made her way downstairs.

          "25 minutes... I'm supposed to be downstairs within 25 minutes?!?! I should get ready immediately. Where the bathroom? Ugh, please don't let me be late." Y/N thought as she got off the bed and quickly made her way to the other door.

           After she took a shower, she made clothes appear in front of her. "I wonder if I have something red," she repeatedly made clothes of different red tones appear and disappear. "This one," she thought as she pulled the dress towards her.

Reference

          Y/N wore the clothes in a rush

          Y/N wore the clothes in a rush. "This is neat enough. Now makeup." With one swift hand gesture, makeup supplies appeared and floated in the air. Y/N put on some blush on her soft cheeks and blended red lip tint on her inner lips with her pinky. She looked at the mirror to make sure she looked fine. "Perfect!" Y/N made the supplies disappear and left the bathroom in a rush.

          Y/N neatly placed the clothes she used before on the edge of the bed and put her shoes on. She left her bedroom and made her way down the stairs.