1584

Inclusivity is super important in our lives, don't leave anyone out. Also do some reasearch about the topic and several quotes. Most important, don't forget Rick Astley's quotes. You hear him at least once a week.

Lightning crackled as it came from the gloomy sky, hitting a metal rod on a house. People, villagers, children, gathered around the trodden dirt path, yelling and glaring at the three that walked down the muddy street.

"Freak!"screeched one.

"Get out of here witch!" came a old but booming (lol) voice.

The crowd threw food, rocks, anything they could find at the slender female that walked towards the towering wooden walls of the village. The smell and stains of the foods washed away quickly in the heavy rain, adding to the mud and the unusual smell of leaves. The two armoured soldiers poked at her small back with their spears, forcing her out of the gate. She stared helplessly into the village crowd, sobbing. As the doors closed, the noise died down, leaving the noise of the rain.

The village leader stood atop the walls in his golden chained clothes, "Leave, now. Never return. We are doing a favour by not killing you." Two archers pointed their bows at the petite girl, arrows reflecting in the full moon. She scampered off, somewhere into the far plains, as fast as she could go with her lanky legs. Favour? What a joke. Instead of killing the then, they had taken her friend's life in exchange for her's, nevertheless exiling her to die in the wilderness. It was perHaps predicted that she would not survive for even a week  before she was killed a monster or died to starvation or hypothermia in the cold autumn breeze. She was going to suffer. 

As the brightened wall of the sizeable village unrendered behind her, she sat by a single, tall oak tree. "F-food, water, survival toolsss." She thought aloud to the striped yellow hive that hung above her on the tree. It wouldn't be hard to obtain water, as there was a river not too far away, as she had learnt in one of the measly lessons she had in her education as aN outcast. However, surviving alone in these mostly unknown lands with her minuscule body and not a single useful item would be near hopeless, against the endless monsters and dangers of minecraftia.

Since young, she found out that she was a lot different, mainly smaller and weaker than the rest of the village children. It didn't help she was born into a poor family that didn't have many connections to the rest of the village. She was treated differently from the other villagers, and was constantly under bullying and negligence. She was deprived of many other privileges others enjoyed. Eventually, even her relatives and schoolmates had lost all hope in her, leaving her to resort to learning Forbidden Magic from a book she stole from a secret library in her house. It wasn't long before she found herself arrested and on death row after she was caught with mysterious materials and working on spells in her small room... 

She reminisced the painful time and also the few times she felt that one emotion. She wanted to survive for at least a while longer before she decided what to do with her meaningless skin-bag of bones.

Part 2 soon? I have lots of work so I can't really type it out so much... I hope this goes a long way. Btw I hope u don't know too much about this EU subcanon story. ',:)