Achievement- Monster hunter

The girl woke up in the lab the nemorning, finding Azura walking in.

"Hi, what were you up to last night? I see you were making something, nice! Why don't we go down to eat," Azura said cheerfully. After a hearty meal, they walked over to the training grounds where the usual soldiers and captains were joined by the same person she had saved a few days ago. Now that she had a proper weapon, she was ready to train with the others. Hours of practicing, chatting, and fighting, she felt that she was ready for a real battle.

Later, in the evening, a few soldiers, Ser Patrick, and the man went together with the girl out of the castle, where they prepared to fight (i have no idea what happened to my grammar here) some hostile mobs.

"Ok, everyone, stay together, don't stray into the forest," Ser Patrick said sternly, then looking at the girl, "Since this is your first time on a mob hunt, make sure you dont take risks."

She asked the man, "Why is the general so bossy?"

"He doesn't like doing things out of the plan, he hates taking risks. My name is Rain by the way, thanks for helping me that day," the girl looked at the man, then realising she was only slightly older than him, about 17 or 18.

The mobs came to meet them, many were killed by the slashing, shooting and stabbing, and Ser Patrick observed the soldiers.

"You, keep the shield higher, more of your body will be protected," he pointed to a soldier, giving battle tips, "Try to dodge and move faster to prevent getting hit by the enemy and damaging your armour." The girl got hit by a zombie, but luckily the armour she had put on protected her. She watched Rain in awe as he ran like lightning into the mobs, slashing wildly. She tossed the scythe into a irritating skeleton, breaking its bones.

"[insert name here], try not to yeet (throw) your melee weapon unless necessary, it may give your opponent a second weapon, and also leave yourself unarmed against other opponents," Rain said, killing another zombie in rusty armour and throwing the scythe back to her.

"Thanks!" she replied, finishing off the final creeper. "Remember, never head outside in the night without a weapon, it may cost your life, now let's head back to the castle." Ser Patrick said satisfyingly.