Yes we are stealing our story back

Now I have to continue with the non-AU story. Hooray! 

Everyone had been called to the urgent meeting. The town was mostly on lockdown, with the few exceptions of patrols and sellers walking along the streets. The occasional nether scouts would appear nearby, usually shot down or taken hostage before they reported back to the leaders. (At this point, the part about her saving her dad from the nether has been deleted due to "copyright and stuff" I don't understand.) The meeting room was unusually full, with the addition of many new faces as well as the increased amount of generals and lieutenants. Patrick started as the girl entered the room, "Now that everyone's here, we can start the meeting. We have much to discuss. Iris, please inform us of the dire news."

"This is not to be taken easily, the end has been raided and by the nether, with the ender watchers defeated  by the nether king and his army. Ceris is ... Blah blah blah blah blah(no spoilers ok?), and they are dispersing to take out some other cites. All of their supposed artifacts have been stolen or destroyed, and I presume that we are one of their next targets, and we need to be prepared, even if some, even most of us were to meet our demise," said Iris as she pulled out a crystal's ender eye, placing it on the table. 

One of the bandit lieutenants, Joe, stared at the object, "You serious, kid? I didn't think those tall dudes would be defeated.." (no offence to Ceris)

Patrick raised a hand, "Either way, the recent nether scout groups prove that the nether will be planning a Attack or raid on our castle. We need to be prepared. The 3 strangers from the other world have brought their allies, and they also have helped us in the improvement and creations of our defences, including our new fleet of flying ships. Till now, we still have no information of Rain and Stella, who are yet to return." 

One of the new people, Kieran, pulled out a paper, with old writing on it, "It's a pleasure to make an alliance with you. This, is the prophecy of a powerful amulet. Our enemy, Bif, who has used it to gain power, has taken the most powerful gem, darkness, and has become a ally of the nether king. We need to find the last 2 elementals, that are said to be here in minecraftia, and get them to destroy the darkness gem and the unlimited power that both Bif and the king will have."

The room burst into chaos. "What? We already have that big a problem, and now you bring a second enemy that will make the nether king more powerful too?!" Darryl slammed the table. 

"How are you sure that we will be able to stop them?" Iris added.

Ethan, one of the people that had originally been here, said, "Do not worry, the Attack that is to come is not our final one. We have many friends highly capable in technology that can help, and  the elementals are going to be a good match for the generals of the nether. We will be able to defeat them eventually, once we recruit the other 2 elementals."

Patrick pointed to a map of the castle. He looked at Kieran, "The meeting is over, everyone go plan and work on the defences." 

Azura had been pretty quiet during this meeting. She was talking to the girl when Jake (these are characters from Kieran trilogy) walked up to her. "You are the tech genius right? The seems to be a large amount of energy from the basement of the tech lab. Can I check it out for some defence or weapons of some sort?" 

Azura blushed. "Uh... sure?" 

"We'll come along too then," the girl said. Azura had never let her into the basement before...

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Well.... that's a lot to take in lol. I need to quickly put in the plot for cold as ice 2! It should be out in august or later... now I need to do work and stuff...